Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nominations for April ROTM-WHERE MY GIRLS AT?

10K views 78 replies 36 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
This month we are taking nominations for:

FEMALE FANATICS

If you are a female and own a Focus then you can be nominated for Ride of the Month.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

You will need 500 posts to be nominated.

Please click on the links below to see who has already won & the rules.

PAST ROTM/ROTY WINNERS LIST

ROTM/ROTY FAQ'S

Nominations end March 28th!

See less See more
#42 ·
Still worth running. I know I won't win the FF13 Build Contest but I'm still going to try. :)

I don't think there was any doubt Rudel was going to win in January but people still ran. I personally would like to see more pictures of all of your cars. I like Jules car because I have a soft spot for SAP and I love the paint but I also haven't seen anyones interior or mod lists. I really appreciate a clean car inside and out and a clean engine bay in particular. This is still anyones race. I'm glad to see a ROTM honoring the females on our site because I know there aren't many and honestly even though I've seen posts by all of you didn't know some were female, like JüstCantFocüs. Chin up, it ain't over until the fat dude sings.
Sent from Gods Country

#49 ·
I nom Justcantfocus, rihannon, jules, iheartford, imcuteithink, and fifth. Will these contestants be modeling with their vehicle? [giggle]
Yes pray tell...........

#56 ·
Upon further review my noms are, Justcantfocus, rihannon, jules, iheartford, imcuteithink, clnzx4, and fifth.

#60 ·
And I feel a lot better about my nom for JüstCantFocüs. I forget that ROTM isn't just about the car, its also about how active the member is. She gets around....lol

Sent from Gods Country

#63 ·
I know who Avie is.....who's Rhiannon? I was just playing to see who was actually paying attention to the noms....lol

I love that ragtop, don't know how I missed that before....the wing, meh, but to each her own. :D

Sent from Gods Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.