Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sept. Meet. NC or SC?

10K views 186 replies 19 participants last post by  SVTflyer03 
#1 ·
Sorry, I meant to say October. I was thinkin the first week.

Well guys, I thought i'd start trying to figure out what you guys want to do?

I think we're wanting to do one in NC this time. Post up some Ideas then weather or not you are sure you can make it.

Post up your ideas. I dont think I will be able to go to one this month.

#2 ·
would love to go but dunno if my car is gonna be back by then. got the supercharger off today and have to pull the head bolts then off with the head to see whats wrong.

#4 ·
I guessing no September meet? I don't think I can go as far as NC with my job taking up more after hour time(Special Events).

#8 ·
AHHHHH!!!! I HAVE TO BALLS UP AND COME TO A MEET!!!!

Hows about a charlotte meet. That way the guys down in SC can get up here and us guys to the north will only have to drive an hour or two....

I'm not sure on the placement specifically, but as long as it's on a friday or sunday, I'll be good to go..... hehe... marching band is a bitch..... but if you guys wanted to do it on the weekend of the 31st, I'd be down. I don't have a competition that weekend, so I'd be free that saturday...

...... come to think of it.... why don't we just do it this saturday? I mean, just get a few people together over at Providence Cafe or something, have lunch, go for a nice cruse, and be done with it? That would be roast man...

#12 ·
thanks ya JERK!!! j/k.

Engine disassembly without taking the motor out of the car??? Very interesting.

I may be doing this soon. HAHA, just got back from the drag strip, my car is wayyyyyyyyYYYYYYY too slow.

#17 ·
ive been there a few times. i wasnt particularly impressed with the quality of the track. just didnt stick very well. however i wouldnt mind having a meet there just for random BS runs and to hang out.

#20 ·
My focus is not modded but I would love to come see what everyone is doing to theirs. Oh, by the way, I am an old fart. Does that matter or am I still allowed to hang out with you guys?,,,LOL

#22 ·
How about something like Quaker Steak and Lube out by Concord Mills Mall? That is where my old Marauder car club used to meet. Straight down I85 and not too far from 485. Just a thought. Does anyone have a local Focus car club that meets? I used to belong to a Thunderbird club and we always got invited to the Autofair for free. We even parked in the grandstands in the shade a couple of years ago next to the Yellow Mustang regestry. Just another thought.

#24 ·
Well.... I can't believe Chase didn't suggest it... but we could always do it here in Mo-Town at Mooresville Dragway. REAL sticky, and every tuesday and thursday is test and tune.

It's a really good track with plenty of space for everyone to meet up. I think that would be crazy...

#26 ·
With my job, I really can't do much during the week. I thought a Saturday afternoon or early evening would work. As for getting people to show, You can count me in (as long as the wife says it is okay). BUT, lets just get something on the books! I say Saturday October 17 at around 12:00 noon. if this does not work for you, suggest another time and place. Post up people!

#28 ·
What time on sunday? is sunday the 18th okay? More details please. or I could say "TAG!! Your it!!" now it is your turn to set the time and date. :)

#30 ·
Okay guys, the post is up!! how about Sunday the 18th of October at 12:00 noon at Quakersteak and lube. we can lunch and BS for a while. Talk about our cars, mods past, present and future and then I have no idea after that. I have never been one to cruise but I am up for that too. Is anything going on at the Speedway or Zmax?? I know Good Guys car show is the 30th through the 1st, We could do it then and hit the car show if you guys want to do it Saturday the 31st. We would not stay late, I have to take the little one to get me um, i mean her to get free candy from the neighbors. LOL Let me her you guys, questions and comments??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.