Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#6 ·
sup homey......ok, sorry, i'm a total cracker, i'm just trying to be black, lol.

I live in Mt Pleasant, near CMU.

Where in MI are you?

#9 ·
LCR said:
Hello, I am in Richmond we have 6 Foci's 3 Sedans, 1 ZX-5 ,1 SVT ZX3 and 1 07 ZX3
damn dude, thats a whole family.

you're in richmond? where in detroit is that? I'm not entirely familiar with the location.

just as long is aint down 8mile, last time i went down 8mile, i almost got shot.

#11 ·
babyface said:
damn dude, thats a whole family.

you're in richmond? where in detroit is that? I'm not entirely familiar with the location.

just as long is aint down 8mile, last time i went down 8mile, i almost got shot.

Richmond is about 30min north of Detroit. 32 mile road and North ave close to Romeo. I used to live at 8mile and Kelly grew up at 6 mile and Gratiot I know the area

#13 ·
LCR said:
What are you looking for?
Driver side seat...grey ( mines shot from years of sitting in it )

Mint parts...hood, front bumper cover, rear bumper cover. Otherwise I'll just paint mine, they are full of rock chips and scratches.

Fog Lights

Driver side mirror

Im willing to pull any of this stuff myself if need be, i just need to find the car.

#19 ·
i spotted a silver ST, driving past the Henry Ford Med center.

Also, a black ST on Maple/15mile and M5

anyone on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.