Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#9,010 ·
Whats you talking 'bout Willis? Motor name means everthing= 351 motors= a Cleveland or a Windsor. The one I used to have was the Cleveland. Staggered big valve port heads w/ a big duration Isky solid lifter cam. Same as D-tech & Zetec's= the D before the Z.[wiggle][woot][headbang][hihi][wiggle][neener]

#9,042 ·
I'm still figuring things out with this car I'm not sure the front brake set up. It's got a 5 lug conversion already. Engine is a 302 bored and stroked to a 331. transmission is a C4 3 speed auto, with a Hurst ratchet shifter. Long tube headers, custom exhaust, half inch spacer on a 2 barrel holley carb

#9,043 ·
A good basic rear disc setup would be the '93 cobra/turbo coupe style w/ a 5 lug setup. .25'' stroke is a great combo & like the c4 too. Man you have a great start. What gears?

#9,046 ·
I'd add a pr of HP mega bite rear arms using the lower mount holes & beef up the torque boxes. Add a maximum motorsports panhard bar which will real make it corner good.

#9,062 ·
Long time no post! I'm onto my second focus now. About to get number 3. Unfortunately it's due to wrecking them. I crashed my manual 2000 SE sedan about 2 years ago, totaled it and got me an automatic 2002 SE wagon. Recently got into an accident that "totaled" that one as well. It still runs and drives so I'm going to just use it to learn how to work on cars. I'm about to use the insurance money to get me another manual 2003 SE wagon. Super excited to have a manual again haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.