Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What do you guys think about these spoilers?

6K views 66 replies 20 participants last post by  Jason325 
#1 ·
Looking for a new spoiler for my 2010 focus SE, im looking for something thats not just a simple lip but an actual spoiler. What are your guys opinions on these 2?

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah I might go with the top one as well, but the guy on eBay charges an extra 70 bucks if I want to paint it. I guess it comes standard grey, which in the picture doesn't look I bad on the white focus an seeing as mine is also white. Should I pay the extra get it painted white?

#9 ·
Your bone stock white rental trim Focus is going to look great with a big fat spoiler on the back.

There's one like that in my parking lot at work. I'll take a picture and show you how totally awesome it looks.

#18 ·
i like the top one. Was looking at those just last night. It looks more sporty and not nearly as stupid as the bottom one, i would get it painted just because the grey is only primer... if it was a gloss grey paint i would say leave it.. as for mac, just ignore him... its your money, you dont have to do what other people tell you to do, if you want a spoiler, then its your call.

#31 ·
This^
To the OP, the ones you posted honestly look very ricey and I would not suggest them... I dont know about you but I would rather people look at my car and say, dang that car is clean. not dang look at the retarded spoiler on that focus....
I ordered a oem one to put on my car and it was $110 shipped painted and ready to put on.

I think the RK sport one is ok but anything more than that just looks straight ricer to me.... Just my opinion.

#29 ·
Whoa, THANKS! Waiting for my tax money to arrive and I'll order one up!

EDIT - money there, order completed :D

#32 ·
Like Crice said, I'd rather it look clean and smooth. IMO, on our cars, the trunk is the only place that the lines don't look really smooth. I think our trunks are just so boxy but i love the lines on the front hood and the sides. I think the stock spoiler is the perfect accent to backside of the car.

#33 ·
Given that a spoiler is almost totally useless on a FWD road car, it's just an appearance piece, at which point I prefer the subtle look of the factory parts. I agree it just kind of brings the rear end of the car together, almost like it was styled with the spoiler and only left off to save a few bucks. There is one SES I see around here that has just the roof spoiler... it's a coupe and it looks really sharp, but I'm on the fence about putting a roof spoiler on mine since it already has one on the trunk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.