Focus Fanatics Forum banner

**attn** 832, 281, 713

2K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  FocusFreak09 
#1 ·
Hey Houton guys, I'm gonna be in town coming in from the Mid-Atlantic Region, Virginia to be exct. Ill be in the south side, Clear Lake, Seabrook, & Kemah area. even though i wont have my focus with me i will have 2 amazing rides that will demand respect everywhere i go, promise. While im in town for about 13 days id love to meet up and hang out with our Houtson brethern.

Hopefully you guys will write me back, pm me whatever. Cant wait to get back home! See you guys at the end of July.

#3 ·
ha she wont be able to come. lol! that would be awesome if you guys had a meet and i could stop by. just keep my posted on what you guys are gonna do. Ill be down there on July 22 and leaving like Aug 4? i think. i dont remember. but yeah let me know what you guys do.

#7 ·
Dates: like earlier stated. July 22-Aug 4. these are set in stone and cannot be changed. You guys pick the times not a problem for me. I do know every Tuesday or at least when i was there every Tuesday at Doc's Upper Deck about 10-11p there was a band Strippers Lie that played there. We all could meet up someplace then go to Doc's and get some beers and watch a really good cover band. unless there are underage people then a weekend G2G would make more sense.

Im super glad i mentioned it way early so we can get everybody's schedules coordinating and all.

Thanks guys this is gonna be great to meet everybody i talk to on FF and to meet other members from my hometown! I wish i was gonna have MY focus, but i wont. Im fixin to have a photo shoot when the weather gets better and ill make sure to bring my computer to the G2G.

#9 ·
Good to go man. We will collaborate with you being in Houston. And even if we do a weekend meet ... I would be game to meet up with you and check out that cover band you speak of. And have a few beers. (I KNOW PAUL WOULD BE GAME FOR THE BEERS)

-Ray-

#11 · (Edited)
yeah, you know where Doc's Upper Deck is on Nasa Rd. 1 and El Dorado in Seabrook/Webster? Im gonna be going there on Tuesday nights, well just the 2 Tuesdays im gonna be there, to see a bada$$ cover band play, Strippers Lie.

EDIT: I cant believe i said El Dorado, please forgive me i havent been to houston in several years, i definately meant Nasa Rd. 1 and El Camino Real.

#14 ·
I cant believe i said El Dorado, please forgive me i havent been to houston in several years, i definately meant Nasa Rd. 1 and El Camino Real. across from the Lone Star Chineese Buffet, if its still there.

#17 ·
here is their myspace, Tuesdays is Jager night, so if you like Jager, then we need to go.

http://www.myspace.com/tuesdaysjager

also tuesdays is $4 pitcher of domestics just look thru their myspace, its more like bar website and ad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.