Votes: 1,374 31.4%
  • Wagon

Votes: 209 4.8%
  • Other (ie: ST170, RS, etc)

Votes: 316 7.2%

What Model Focus Do You Drive?

2M views 1K replies 908 participants last post by  American.Ricer 
#1 ·
I was sitting here today and thought it might be interesting to have a poll (simple one) for the member's of FocusFanatics to vote on to basically gather information as to see the ratio (percentage) of the member's on here and what they own, be it a ZX3, sedan, SVT, etc.

Please vote accordingly and if you happen to own two different focus models, vote for your favorite one.

Thanks in advance...... [thumb]

#277 ·
I'm new to this site, but I just voted on my model of Focus. I drive a blacked out 2004 3-door SVT. I love the SVT, it has got to be the most enjoyable car that I have driven.[thumb]

#285 ·
Heh... yeah, ZX3 FTW. And yet ironically it looks like Ford will be dropping the hatchbacks in the near future. Sigh. Why can't they just open their eyes and see what car sells the most, and I don't know... maybe KEEP that particular style? Maybe? Just a thought.

Sorry, I'm just sad and disappointed to hear about how they'll only be offering a coupe and sedan in 2008. I hope my 2002 ZX3 stays alive long enough for Ford to pull their head outta their butts and get back into hatchbacks. Or maybe the Yaris might win my attention.

[?|]

#290 ·
Heh... yeah, ZX3 FTW. And yet ironically it looks like Ford will be dropping the hatchbacks in the near future. Sigh. Why can't they just open their eyes and see what car sells the most, and I don't know... maybe KEEP that particular style? Maybe? Just a thought.
While the hatch is most popular amoung enthusiests, the sedan outsells the hatch by far. Rental agencies, non-car people, etc, all love the sedan for some reason.

#288 ·
ZX3 FTW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.