Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Girls nation -

18K views 178 replies 36 participants last post by  F'nClassy 
#1 · (Edited)
Post for the ladies on here to show off their cars ~~ [headbang]

#79 ·
This is mine. For the record, I did the pink wheels as a joke since I don't even like the color pink but I've grown super fond of them and I wouldn't change them for the world! haha

and here is a less flattering picture of her butt.

#92 ·
ive seen 2 female foci owners here in alaska with focaljet decals in the last week. kinda strange because before this thread i had never seen any focaljet decals none the less with female drivers. lol

#94 ·
theres a girl i work with who drives a 1st gen sedan. i would tell her about this site but i don't think she's the kind of girl who would be into modding. also theres another girl with a 3rd gen with the 17's i want. but again, she's a girly girl and not into cars. [thumbd]

#95 ·
not into cars but has 17s? im guessing the stockers?

im also guessing it either her car or her bf/husband's car. if its her car then she picked the car and options herself so i would guess she is atleast somewhat interested meaning that she most likely would like to know about a site like this so she to can use it for its usefull info and helpfull members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.