How To: Antenna Base Removal on 05-07 (Detailed Pics) - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics

Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics The Forum for the Ford Focus audiophiles. The place to chat about automobile sound systems, security systems, or show off your I.C.E.!
Sponsored By: GT Sound Control

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #11
oddestfellow
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 76099
What I Drive: 2003 Toyota Matrix

FF Reputation: 1 oddestfellow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks for this! I was cleaning the snow off my tenant's car last Monday and snapped the antenna off her 06 Focus. I went to the local Stealership and ordered the parts and asked them what they would charge to put it on and was told 1 1/2 hours of labor at $89/hour! So, between parts and labor he quoted me about $200! I bought the base and the new antenna for a total of $45 and it took me 10 minutes after looking at this thread. Thanks again! You just saved me from getting ripped off by Thomas Ford in Beverly, MA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2014, 07:37 AM   #12
plex07st
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46577
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 1 plex07st Good Standing Member
Nice step by step instructions! Same thing just happened to me this morning, brushing snow off the roof. Must have been the cold temperature (-2F), snapped right off, LOL. I think there might have been some corrosion because I tried taking the antenna off the base earlier this fall and would not budge. I will probably use a little dab of anti-seize on the new parts. Oh, what happened to the pictures mentioned in the original post?
Old 01-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #13
A Focused Family
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 126762
What I Drive: 2001 White ZX3 Focus 168K

FF Reputation: 1 A Focused Family Good Standing Member
Can't see pics

Hi there,

I also can't see the pics and need to replace the antennas on my 2001 ZX3 and my 2003 ZX3 SVT Focus.

Will keep searching the forums.

Any help would be appreciated.

TY
Old 04-07-2014, 10:49 PM   #14
jeff434
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46982
What I Drive: 2006 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 10 jeff434 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
i had the pics uploaded on cardomain, but i deleted my account. If anyone needs them, send me a PM and i can email them to you.
Last of the hatches #43
Team Duratec #666
Midwest Crew #24
Steeda SRI(winter), K&N FiPk(summer) Steeda STS, Trubendz 2.5'' SS w/ Magnaflow, Toms tune

Bookmarks & Social Networks