Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#2,533 ·
Hello All a FF,

* Please Note I am a NooB at Cars and im wanting to learn more so pardon my not knowing on somethings*

So im 24 Years old and have only owned 2 Ford Focus's (Foci??). I mainly deal with computers so that is my Forte.

Car History:

1st was a Blue 2012 Ford Focus Sports Edition which i then traded that for a 2014 Ford Focus, 4DR Sedan...it has more bells and whistles so that's why i got it lol.

One feature i love about it is the Interior lighting package it came with, and leather seats.

Mods Im looking for:

1. My goal here is to see if i can research what it would take to make the Interior lighting switch change the color of my Stereo buttons and gauges. to match the other lights. It needs i think 6 colors , Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Aqua, and Purple. I want to be able to hit the same button that changes the Door Handle Lights, Floor Well, and Cup Holder lights to also change the gauge and Radio lights. I don't know if that's possible but id like to think that it is.

2. If possible i want to upgrade from the Factor Radio (it has a small screen, not touch) to the Full Touch Screen model. Any help would be appreciated.

3. Custom Shifter (its an Automatic with optional Manual)

4. Custom Gas/Break pedals (should be very simple)

If anyone can answer this while i research this and other things then id be happy :D.

PS i have some car friends who would be willing to help me with installation and what not
PPS I hope that im browsing the right form for this :D

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Looking at the Mods on here I think i should of gotten the HatchBack model instead of the normal one ...there is always next time lol

#2,535 ·
Thanks,

I think im in the MK3 Area of the forums, Ive been looking at the Post your Mod Pics and am like 100ish pages in lol.

Been searching and goggling to no avail as where to start on these projects..Car Pics to Come Soon...is that here or should i start a new thread in another section?

#2,536 ·
Go to another section. Once you start mods you can post a build thread and post pics and updates there...if just pics, you can go to the New Members Check In, introduce yourself again, and post pics there..otherwise there's various picture threads and random or boredom threads throughout the site. Hit up your regional forums too!

#2,539 ·
So, ive decided i might not be getting into modding untill i can get a HatchBack Manual Focus!...all of the cooler looking mods go on there...plus i think a Manual would be more fun

#2,551 ·
Am sure that would be quite possible.... change all bulbs to multicolor bulbs first... then find the color control module hooked up to ur ambient light controller... then relay it from there to ur radio and cluster panel.

#2,554 ·
New guy here. Looking for some cheap mods and upgrades.

#2,559 ·
Hello all from DjJunior in Melbourne Australia.

Hi there everyone, I'm wrapped to be a member of FF. I have a 2004 ST170 & live in Melbourne, Australia. Only around 100 ST170's made it to Australia. So they are few & far between. I purchased mine with the intention of turning it into a Tarmac Rally Car for events like the Targa Tasmania. So, I have a lot of work to do as I have to strip the car to have the Roll Cage welded in. I will keep you updated with the build.
I just have one question, I'm sorry if it shouldn't be listed in this location. Does anyone know where I can purchase an original or replica WRC rear spoiler. The type that is on the McRae & Grist Focus that has the Martini Racing Livery. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks & Kindest Regards,
Denis "Junior" Wood