Focus Fanatics Forum banner

MFT 3.5.1 bugs

26K views 130 replies 50 participants last post by  dervari 
#1 ·
I thought I could start a thread specific for MFT 3.5.1 so anyone could report any bugs or glitches they find. Then ford could use the information to improve MFT on the next update.

Please try to keep it clean and no ranting or raving (you catch more flies with honey than vinegar) and keep it 3.5.1. specific, if you want to get 351 there is another thread for that.

I'll start, dealer installed 3.5.1 on 11-20-12 and so far all is well.

#129 ·
Sync VersionGen2 - V3.5.1
The only oddities I am experiencing right now is that occasionally the audio input will be different from when I turned the car off previously. While not sure if this related to my sync or not, my backup camera will "lose" its guidelines (active or otherwise) frequently between restarts.
as to voice commands, I can tell it to turn climate on, turn a/c on and set temp and it will respond affirmatively, but nothing is actually working. I actually (heaven forbid) have to press the "soft" button to actually get it to start functioning. When it comes on, it will be a/c on and temp set to 70 as previously instructed during sync commands.

#130 ·
Persistent bugs I've noticed:

I generally use the MP3/USB for listening to music in the car...

When parking for less than 5-10 minutes and then restarting the car, the media index is lost nearly every time (probably 75% of the time). If parked for longer periods, it happens much less often.

When starting the car while it is in accessory mode (shut off car - continue listening to radio and not open door - then restart the car) the input will switch from USB to A/V (probably 90+% of the time).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.