Focus Fanatics Forum banner

PINKS coming to Dallas!!!!! 09/02/06

4K views 57 replies 13 participants last post by  VenomRogue 
#1 · (Edited)
*This is from the PINKS website*

BREAKING NEWS:

YOU WANT THE TRUTH - YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

PINKS: ALL OUT Is Coming To Texas Motorplex September 2, 2006 and we don't care how HOT it gets!

Gates open at 7AM - Bring your friends, family, trailers and RV's and don't plan on leaving until after midnight!

ALL OUT Qualifying begins at 8AM (It's like a test & tune on steroids!) Don't be late! You get atleast 2 runs! ALL OUT Qualifying ends at 3 PM and things are just getting started!

Rich Christensen and Team PINKS will select 16 killer racers from ALL OUT Qualifying to compete for $10,000 in a Heads-Up, Run-What-Ya-Brung, Let's-Get-Ugly, Shootout, Showdown! You might get picked just because Rich likes the color of your car or the grease stain on your wife beater! Plus, 8 racers will receive $1000 CASH!

Yes, there will be chaos. Yes, there will be screaming. Yes, there will be crying. And if you sandbag at this competition - You're going HOME Big Dog!

Will there be title racing? THIS IS PINKS! Bring your title and we'll find you a race!

It's $10 bucks for racers and $10 bucks for spectators. Not one dime goes to PINKS! We're the ones giving the money, remember?

Look, Rich wants to give $18,000 away and watch some hardcore, no bullsh#T racing! It's that simple.

So show up and get ready to push your car like it's never been pushed before. Oh yeah, you might just have one of the best times of your life!

- Street cars that pass tech inspection only.
- No titles required
- No sandbaggers allowed.

See less See more
#3 ·
a bunch of guys from RKC are going including the Blue IROCZ that was just on wednesday night and won.

#6 ·
Someone doesnt read too well.

- Street cars that pass tech inspection only.
- No titles required
- No sandbaggers allowed.

#7 ·
I read that part mr. smartypants, lol. I was talking about the premise of the show in general. I can't imagine the hurt that would hit you if you lost a car you worked on for yrs. because you lost one race....vs. losing a couple hundred dollars.

#9 ·
RKC is going out there. Remeber we have to be there before 7am.

Anyone up for a road trip down there?

#24 ·
scargo said:
I'll add to this thread......................A buddy of mine gave me about six passes to that show. However, I will not be able to go.......so if anyone wants these passes, I guess it will save you 10 bucks. LMK

I will take them all, got a bunch of people that want to go. PM me your phone number again..i still gotta drop off that reciver to ya to get fixed..lol.

I was invited to race in the shootout... $1000 gaurentee if you make it past the 1st or 2nd round.

[thumb]

#25 ·
I WANT A PASS, Brain if u get ur hands on them call me so i can get one.

Were can u get the passes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.