#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#2,648 ·
The differences are detailed in my build thread. [:)]

Or straight pipe it and put a nice tip on. Or just do full exhaust vOv.

Twenty, how'd you get the valence painted?
My body shop sanded the texture out before painting those areas.

Hey Twenty, im in the process of making a single in dual out 2.5" exhaust system for the FF... im going for the performance without the Drone hopefully [thumb]
Let me know! I'll make exhaust decisions after the RDC valance is installed down the road.

#2,654 ·
I pulled a few things back to get a look behind the lights, and unless I take the housing out, all I could see was a few things. These wires, the fuse box, and the wires for the reverse sensor?

#2,656 ·
More info and pics always help, but ultimately we need to see the wiring going directly into the back of the inner tail lights. Thanks for all of this though!

#2,657 ·
I sent this on to shade.. As good as I could get without pulling everything apart to get in...

#2,662 ·
#2,674 ·
That I know of all SE sport models had Color matched from the factory.

#2,678 ·
Blacked out muffler

New Wheels and painted calipers

Little bit of niteshade on the taillights; sorry, car was dirty :(

looks good, but I thought about tinting my tails but with my car being Race Red also, the red suits the car just fine [thumb]

#2,685 ·
Got my Redline tunning hood shocks today.
Other than an issue I'm going to have to deal with where I ordered 2 pairs and paid for 2 pairs but only got one I'm really happy with them so far. I'll post installed pics tomorrow as its top dark outside tonight

#2,699 ·
question maybe you guys may know?? I'm looking to paint my ATV wheels pink. I am thinking about getting white plasti dip (1 can), hot pink blaze plasti dip (1 can) and a gloss plasti dip.... 1 can each....is that enough for small atv wheels? is the cheapest best way?

#2,702 ·
I've had plasti-dip on my wheels for six months with zero issues (not including self-induced). If you aren't going to be getting the wheels dirty then it will be fine, but cleaning dip can be a pain.

Paint will last much longer and look much better with a proper prep. I would imagine that you could do all 4 wheels on one can, but a back-up can probably wouldn't hurt and can only make them look better (or future touch up, if necessary).