well?

• Awesome!

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Eww... they're shiiney like chrome!

Votes: 13 35.1%

my new wheels!

2K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  fakehawk 
#1 ·
hey yall... i just ordered my new wheels today! $717 shipped, 13-14 lbs according to the guy i talked to, and they look oh-so-sweet! they're the Centerline Storms, 17x7 (bolt pattern is different than this pic, obviously)

what yall think? i can't wait to get them.

See less See more
#5 ·
I looked at those before, and was very impressed with one notable exception- I couldnt find them in a matte finish.

In a satin finish they'd be outstanding. I like the spoke style, very SVT-OEM looking. Even in chrome, that weight and rotary forging at that price is real cool. More pics when they're on the car will obviously be required.

#7 ·
Nice purchase. Little iffy on the high polish though. I would be nervous parking next to a curb and effing them up. Besides, in my neighborhood something that shiny says "come and steal me". Those are pretty light for 17's. You sound happy with your purchase and that's all that matters. Have you made a tires decision yet?

#8 ·
oh i already have tires. i have a set of motegi FF5's sitting in my garage. i didn't much like the way they looked, although they were better than the stock 15's which adorn my fender wells now. i'm getting ready to sell the motegi's here soon.

luckily in my neighborhood everyone jsut kinda leaves each other alone lol

#10 ·
I like them. I'm not much for chrome or chrome looking, but maybe because the chrome rims I'm used to seeing are too "bling bling" for me. These are simple and I think they will look great on a focus. Good buy!

#12 ·
I like them alot. The high polish finish will stand out and you cant beat a 5 spoke design for simplicity and class. Will look great on your ride, can't wait to see the pics.

#24 ·
The polish wheels are hhmmmmm... a little different but they look pretty tight....and of course if you got them on clearance it makes it all the more better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.