european-parts.net= very lame experience - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-02-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
O G focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9387
What I Drive: 2000 blackzx3, 2002 red svt

FF Reputation: 1 O G focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
european-parts.net= very lame experience

I ordered st170 headlights and a grill from the site on dec 25th. I did not receive the parts until nearly the end of january(after paying for 2-3 day shipping) I did not get a call or an e-mail letting me know that there was a delay. I received a different grill than the one I ordered. My grill had several scratches on it which are basically impossible to fix because it is a metal with plastic coating. My headlight kit did not have all of the neccesary bulbs. I have attempted to contact sascha and I get either no reply or it takes forever. I have now gotten nothing back for several days. What a horrible experience for 500 dollars.

2000 pitch black ZX3:svt suspension, progress rear sway bar, fs intake, ported throttle body, fs stealth exhaust, fs underdrive pulley, screamin demon wires and ignition, 18"5zigen FN01R-C wheels w/ nitto tires, fc short shift, and several hail dings
2002 red SVT: FS cool flo, coil pack and live wires, FS tune, poly bushings and endlinks, 17x7.5"rota sub zeros, apex springs, kyb agx shocks, obx exhaust(plan to switch out), aem cai, 10%tin all around, ebc dimpled/slotted rotors and green stuff pads all four wheels

If anyone knows of where to get one of the old focus central carbon fiber hoods w/ the air scoop please shoot me a P.M. I want one REAL BAD!
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2006, 03:39 PM   #2
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
wow, that sucks man. sorry you had that bad expeirence. Ill keep it mind .
Old 02-02-2006, 03:43 PM   #3
Needz_a_ZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20504
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 SES

FF Reputation: 1 Needz_a_ZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
umm GERMANY.... Got a lil bit of traveling to do there.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:50 PM   #4
mofocus
mefocuslongtime

Fan#: 5
What I Drive: Beltfed,extra pullified,weeemachine

FF Reputation: 6 mofocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
did the headlights say they came w/ the bulbs?
Old 02-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #5
cliff4ever
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8616
What I Drive: 2004 Infra-red ZX3 w/ 2.3PZEV 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 1 cliff4ever Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Needs_A_ZX3 makes a good point. Though you did pay for 2-3 day delivery. Even if it came over on a boat (no way that happened) it should def. be there by now. That's kinda bogus. An MoFocus also makes a good point, check to see if the add actually said it comes with bulbs. Might not have...
Mod's checklist: K&N Typhoon CAI, Borla 2.5" cat-back, SVT suspension kit upgrade w/prothane spring isolator and sway bar bushing kit, Focus Central strut tower brace, Steeda short throw w/ Roush shift knob, clear grill turn signals w/PIAA Xtreme White, clear corners w/PIAA Xtreme White, PIAA Xtreme White Plus headlights, Nokya Arctic White fogs, LONG LIVE THE CAMARO 2008!

Best 1/4 mile: 16.19 @86 MPH
Old 02-03-2006, 01:54 AM   #6
O G focus
Focus Enthusiast

yeah. I figured it would take a while, but 4 weeks is ridiculous. the shipping was advertised as a 2-3 day trip to N. America. The kit that I bought said that it came w/ bulbs, and did, just not all of the bulbs that I needed. So there I was half way through the install w/ no only half of the bulbs that I needed. I'm sure this could be isolated, but some sympathy from the guy would be nice, especially since he sent me the wrong parts, incomplete kits and damaged goods. I don't expect a company to be perfect, but at least understanding.
2000 pitch black ZX3:svt suspension, progress rear sway bar, fs intake, ported throttle body, fs stealth exhaust, fs underdrive pulley, screamin demon wires and ignition, 18"5zigen FN01R-C wheels w/ nitto tires, fc short shift, and several hail dings
2002 red SVT: FS cool flo, coil pack and live wires, FS tune, poly bushings and endlinks, 17x7.5"rota sub zeros, apex springs, kyb agx shocks, obx exhaust(plan to switch out), aem cai, 10%tin all around, ebc dimpled/slotted rotors and green stuff pads all four wheels

If anyone knows of where to get one of the old focus central carbon fiber hoods w/ the air scoop please shoot me a P.M. I want one REAL BAD!
Old 02-07-2006, 04:35 PM   #7
Hillyard
Supercharged

Fan#: 10982
What I Drive: 2002 ZX3 SVT, 2004 Ford Ranger 4x4

Points 13,364, Level 75
Points: 13,364, Level: 75 Points: 13,364, Level: 75 Points: 13,364, Level: 75
Level Up 29% Completed
Level up: 29% Level up: 29% Level up: 29%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Hillyard Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (27)
Hey at least it didn't take 6 months to get a replacement ST170 headlamp...4 weeks is nothing.
#3788 InfraRed SVT
Hill <><
Old 02-09-2006, 02:03 AM   #8
hkysk8r07
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5957
What I Drive: 00 I-R ZX3/ 07 Reflex Silver GTI

FF Reputation: 1 hkysk8r07 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally posted by Needz_a_ZX3
umm GERMANY.... Got a lil bit of traveling to do there.
not when you pay for 2-3day air for about $60 or something like that
Old 02-09-2006, 02:16 AM   #9
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,029, Level 100
Points: 184,029, Level: 100 Points: 184,029, Level: 100 Points: 184,029, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally posted by Hillyard
Hey at least it didn't take 6 months to get a replacement ST170 headlamp...4 weeks is nothing.
Yup.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:16 PM   #10
O G focus
Focus Enthusiast

the wait I can deal with. Once I contacted him he said it had to do with him getting the parts in so that he could send them to me. I wish he would have sent me the e-mail first though. Then he did absolutely nothing about fixing the fact that he sent me the WRONG parts and DAMAGED parts. He will not return my e-mails.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.