For Sale: 2002 Focus ZX3 CD Silver - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-04-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
BambiRambino47
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 27628
What I Drive: 2002 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 BambiRambino47 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Lightbulb For Sale: 2002 Focus ZX3 CD Silver

Up for sale I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZX3.

It has:

--2.0L 4 cylinder Zetec Engine
--Automatic Transmission
--Power Windows
--Power Locks
--Power Sunroof
--Power Mirrors
--Cruise Control
--Rear Defrost
--Air Conditioning
--Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel
--Manual Adjusting Seats
--Fold Down Back Seat
--Equipped with Latch for Child Seats
--Factory 6 Disc CD Changer
--Factory Fog Lights
--Alloy Rims with New-ish Tires (tons of tread left)

Exterior is CD Silver Metallic. Paint is in good condition, no fading, but there are some chips on the hood from rocks, etc. And the top of the back bumper is a bit scraped up from someone loading and unloading things.
Interior is a light grey fabric on seats, and light grey carpet. Great condition, no rips or stains on anything.

The headlights and foglight bulbs have been changed to bulbs that light up blue in color, look really neat at night. And the mirrors have been changed to aftermarket mirrors with blue LEDs (the LEDs aren't hooked up yet). The original mirrors and bulbs are included, although the passenger stock mirror has had the mounting plate broken (hence the reason for the aftermarket mirrors).

Mileage is over 83000. New double platinum plugs and wires were installed in December 2005, and an oil change using Motorcraft 5w20 and Motorcraft filter was done then, also.

There are a few minor problems. Half of the rear defrost does not work as someone before me must have had a sticker on it, and ripped off some of the defrosting lines. And the passenger window seems to not want to shut all the way. I will be fixing these problems before selling the car. The hatch also is not keyed to the ignition key -- I'm not sure why, so it has to be opened using the button inside the car.

I am asking $8500 for the car because that is what I need to pay off the loan. I am willing to negotiate a little on the price. I am selling because I can't afford the payments & insurance any longer -- I took a part-time job to make time for going back to college. I have only owned this car since October, so I don't know the entire history on it. I did buy it from a reputable Ford dealership and it passed their inspection.

If interested, you may e-mail me at BambiRambino47@hotmail.com.

I live in Northeastern Ohio, about an hour away from Cleveland, three hours from Columbus and Pittsburgh.

Thanks for looking!

--Molly

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2006, 06:35 AM   #2
brandonhgt
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 29975
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid Grey ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 brandonhgt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hmmmm, another 94 T-bird owner selling their 02 Focus, kinda weird!

Also, both of your cars look to be in awesome shape, good luck!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->