european-parts.net= very lame experience - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #11
cliff4ever
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8616
What I Drive: 2004 Infra-red ZX3 w/ 2.3PZEV 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 1 cliff4ever Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Everyone makes a mistake sometimes, it's how we fix those mistakes that makes us a good business and gets us repeat customers.
Mod's checklist: K&N Typhoon CAI, Borla 2.5" cat-back, SVT suspension kit upgrade w/prothane spring isolator and sway bar bushing kit, Focus Central strut tower brace, Steeda short throw w/ Roush shift knob, clear grill turn signals w/PIAA Xtreme White, clear corners w/PIAA Xtreme White, PIAA Xtreme White Plus headlights, Nokya Arctic White fogs, LONG LIVE THE CAMARO 2008!

Best 1/4 mile: 16.19 @86 MPH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 02:16 AM   #12
European-Parts
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1162
What I Drive: Ford Focus ST 2.5T not yet

FF Reputation: 1 European-Parts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Well, he ordered between the holidays. the website said it clear: "no or only limited order processing from 23rd dec 05 - 9th january 06". i shipped the parts out immediately the 2nd week of january, refunded the difference between the express and premium shipping via paypal, so i do not see a need for making the whole case public here.

what means 2-3 days shipping? it does not mean that you get the parts within 2 or 3 days if there is a holiday, weekend, or parts not in stock or unavailable.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:45 PM   #13
O G focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9387
What I Drive: 2000 blackzx3, 2002 red svt

FF Reputation: 1 O G focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
THE SHIPPING IS NOT HARDLY A COMPLAINT! it is about getting the WRONG grille, a DAMAGED grille, and an incomplete set of lights. I understand that this happens, but you have still not responded to my e-mails where I have tried to resolve the issue.
2000 pitch black ZX3:svt suspension, progress rear sway bar, fs intake, ported throttle body, fs stealth exhaust, fs underdrive pulley, screamin demon wires and ignition, 18"5zigen FN01R-C wheels w/ nitto tires, fc short shift, and several hail dings
2002 red SVT: FS cool flo, coil pack and live wires, FS tune, poly bushings and endlinks, 17x7.5"rota sub zeros, apex springs, kyb agx shocks, obx exhaust(plan to switch out), aem cai, 10%tin all around, ebc dimpled/slotted rotors and green stuff pads all four wheels

If anyone knows of where to get one of the old focus central carbon fiber hoods w/ the air scoop please shoot me a P.M. I want one REAL BAD!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:51 AM   #14
European-Parts
Focus Enthusiast

I have replaced the regular badgeless sport grille with a Hofele Edition 4 grille for no additional charges. I did not receive an email from you. I do not know what should be incomplete with the lights.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:11 AM   #15
O G focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9387
What I Drive: 2000 blackzx3, 2002 red svt

FF Reputation: 1 O G focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
don't worry about it man. It feels like just a miscommunication, it was just a little frustrating with the lack of communication from you. I know that you meant well and you will get my business in the future. You meant well, just didn't let me know your intentions. I appreciate the effort. I look forward to business in the future. To all reading this know that it was just miscommuncations and that he is a worthwhile seller. do some business and just remember that he is in Germany and you won't get your parts overnight. you will get them promptly though.
2000 pitch black ZX3:svt suspension, progress rear sway bar, fs intake, ported throttle body, fs stealth exhaust, fs underdrive pulley, screamin demon wires and ignition, 18"5zigen FN01R-C wheels w/ nitto tires, fc short shift, and several hail dings
2002 red SVT: FS cool flo, coil pack and live wires, FS tune, poly bushings and endlinks, 17x7.5"rota sub zeros, apex springs, kyb agx shocks, obx exhaust(plan to switch out), aem cai, 10%tin all around, ebc dimpled/slotted rotors and green stuff pads all four wheels

If anyone knows of where to get one of the old focus central carbon fiber hoods w/ the air scoop please shoot me a P.M. I want one REAL BAD!
Old 02-20-2006, 04:51 AM   #16
European-Parts
Focus Enthusiast

Thanks!

Bookmarks & Social Networks