02 Focus SVT FS in Jacksonville - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-24-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
bolink
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26580
What I Drive: 1995 Pimpala SS

FF Reputation: 1 bolink Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
02 Focus SVT FS in Jacksonville

-Silver with Blue interior
-Audiophile sound package
-Sunroof
-HIA SRI
-Short Throw Shifter
-Fuzion ZRI tires with about 10000 miles on them rotated at the proper intervals.

Allright this car drives awesome, only had Mobil 1 in it since the break in time was over. Oil Changed every 3000mi. And very well cared for. Body and interior are in imacculate shape. Only things wrong with the body are the left fog light is busted due to a high speed piece of gravel on 95 and all four rims have a bit of curb rash.

heres the downside there are about 77,500 miles on it. The good majority of which are highway miles. The previous owner was in the military and drove it back and forth from Ohio and South Carolina. I myself am also in the military and drove it up and down the 95 Corridor from SC all the way down to Key West, FL and all the way up to Richmond VA. As you may or may not know military folk are sticklers for maintenance so the car has been well cared for.

Im looking for what i owe on it. Which is about 8500. A dealerhship quoted me at 7500 for trade in, so they think it is worth that much. And you know how much they will jack up the price on it. As I said before I am in the military, and due to a command change, i know longer see owning a car as a vital essence of my being therefor cannot justify the 200 a month payment and 200 a month insurance.

I am not flexible on the price, that is truely what I owe on it and cannot pay the difference out of pocket. If no one wants it for the price I will just keep it until I have more paid off.

If you are interested I have many pics available, and if you are in the area can coordinate a meeting for you to test drive the car. My cell is 843 901 9970 if you have any questions. Email is better than PM which is patrickatwood@gmail.com

WILL NOT SHIP OR DELIVER. Buyer must coordinate pickup.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #2
bolink
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26580
What I Drive: 1995 Pimpala SS

FF Reputation: 1 bolink Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
bump to the top

Bookmarks & Social Networks