PROSTREETONLINE = Garbage - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-28-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
mtwnind.
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 30492
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT

FF Reputation: 1 mtwnind. Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
PROSTREETONLINE = Garbage

i ordered a hood from them about 3 weeks ago, so today it finally shows up.. ups drops it off i sign for it and i ask the guy to wait a second so i can check it and as im opening the box to inspect it the guy hops in the truck and drives off.. so im like ok...so i get it opened and then [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*ing thing is cracked in 2 spots and has spider cracks going across the whole thing.. So i call up prostreet and tell them i got my hood from them and it showed up damaged. they said did you inspect it before ups left, so i told them i started to and then the guy just left. so then they told me straight it it isnt their problem. Theyre liek you signed for it and didnt inspect it infront of the ups guy.. which is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*in bull[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* . so now i gotta call ups and tell them i refuse it so ic an hopefulyl get my money back or something becuase prostreet DID nothing to help at all. They didnt even want to hear about it. they dont know whow to treat customers at all, very rude, and arrogant.
So think twice before buying from ProStreetOnline, They'll bend you over and slam you in the ass.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
man that freaking sucks man. i had a bad expiernce with Gateway. There customer service blows. I hope they get you taken care of.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:52 PM   #3
focusonthefocus
Gan-San!

Fan#: 1411
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 5 focusonthefocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
not sure what to tell yah. you shouldn't of signed. but you did so... run with it like a bat out of hell.

Focus on the Mountain
Old 12-28-2005, 06:02 PM   #4
mtwnind.
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by focusonthefocus
not sure what to tell yah. you shouldn't of signed. but you did so... run with it like a bat out of hell.
yeah well he shoved the thing in my face while i was opening the box . so i just signed it and kept opening, i look up and hes alredy in teh truck driving away..
Old 01-04-2006, 12:50 PM   #5
mtwnind.
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Update: I called ups. They wont do anything without a tracking number and it is not on thebox and Prostreet will not return my emails and when i call them they continually transfer me and keep me on hold for 15 mins + at a time. So I've now called the creditcard company and am disputing the charges, and im going to be making a call to the better buisness bureau.
Old 01-04-2006, 01:27 PM   #6
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
GO for it! Show them who's boss.... I hate companies that do this.. its just ridiculous. I would call UPS again and tell them of the driver's behavior as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!
Old 01-04-2006, 01:55 PM   #7
StealthGray
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 19017
What I Drive: '04 Liquid Gray ZX3

FF Reputation: 12 StealthGray Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Disputing the charges on the credit card sounds like your best deal. I've never had to do it, but let us know if it works. If you don't get charged it doesn't matter if they'll talk to you or not.
You know, it sounds like the UPS guy was covering his ash. I wonder if he dropped your hood off of the truck?
Old 01-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #8
gitar111
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24036
What I Drive: 2002 infared SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 gitar111 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I've had bad experiences with UPS, so they could be to blame on this one also. Regardless PROSTREETONLINE should be concerned about your satisfaction as a customer, and it looks bad for them for not caring. But like i said i have had problems with UPS also, whenever i talk to anyone they don't know anything and can't help me. The only information you can ever get out of them is what you can find online if you track a package, and when i call UPS i usually have the tracking webpage open and in front of me.

Sorry to hear about the BS you had to go through, but hopefully your credit card company will come through and stick it to those assclowns.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.