Izoomgraphics.com? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-08-2005, 02:27 PM   #1
MyBlackST
Capital Obvious

Fan#: 11768
What I Drive: 2008 Redfire Metallic Fusion

FF Reputation: 1 MyBlackST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Question Izoomgraphics.com?

Who here has ordered from them? I placed an order on monday and their site still says the order is processing. It was supposed to be 3 day fed-ex delivery. Should get them today.

*edit/update* - just go an e-mail saying they were shipped today.

ST Crew #3
TEAM DURATEC # 7

Last edited by MyBlackST; 12-08-2005 at 08:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2005, 02:46 AM   #2
Oni
Oh yeah!

Fan#: 24899
What I Drive: An unloved Focus

FF Reputation: 4 Oni Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Jason (Ataru), and I have ordered from him, but we're also friends with Sean Grubb (the owner of izoomgraphics). As far as I know, he's a one man business, so he may have been gone when your order was placed. I don't know, and I won't make excuses for him. You can e-mail Sean at the following:

izoom@cox.net

I got my graphics a while after I talked them over with Sean, but I was in no need for them. He delivered them to me at the next autocross I participated at (he autocrosses too).

What color scheme and font did you wind up going with?
SVT Squad #80
1365 of 3985
Born: 04/25/2003

formerly known as the member ilcowil
Old 12-19-2005, 08:23 AM   #3
MyBlackST
Capital Obvious

Fan#: 11768
What I Drive: 2008 Redfire Metallic Fusion

FF Reputation: 1 MyBlackST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Well I got them about a week ago... I got the metalic silver in the nurburing font. I was going to go with the two tone but figured if I wanted to have a outline in another color I could mask it off and paint it myself. I really like them. They seem to be of excelent quality. I haven't been able to put them on the car to see how they look yet due to the salt from winter here. But I did get them lined up on the fridge and they look really good. MUCH better than the hand made white ones I had for the end of last season. I wouldn't have known about them if it wasn't for you ilcowil. Thanks.

ST Crew #3
TEAM DURATEC # 7
Old 12-19-2005, 01:05 PM   #4
Oni
Oh yeah!

Fan#: 24899
What I Drive: An unloved Focus

FF Reputation: 4 Oni Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Well, I'm glad you're pleased with them. I hate to recommend businesses and services to see people only get bad service in return. I liked Sean's stuff just because he reworked the graphic over with me several times before I came to a final design, and he didn't charge me for all the reworking on the graphic.

So, I guess he took a while getting it to you, huh? It seems you're pleased with everything else. I hope they look as cool on your car as you hope they will. Be sure to throw up some pictures! And Sean should be thanking me - not you!
SVT Squad #80
1365 of 3985
Born: 04/25/2003

formerly known as the member ilcowil

Bookmarks & Social Networks