DONT BUY FROM K2Motors! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-03-2005, 04:46 PM   #1
Phast4ward
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 6656
What I Drive: 2004 CDsilver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Phast4ward Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Thumbs down DONT BUY FROM K2Motors!

Dont buy products from K2Motors.com!...you WILL have problems with your item and you WONT have an easy time working out a refund or exchange...just want to help anyone out because i've been stuck dealing with these guys for over a month now about a set of defective headlights i recieved.....first i got the wrong lights, then after two weeks of calling and e-mailing them i got the right set but they were defective and ever since ive been trying to talk to them about a refund and they dont want to give it to me for whatever reason.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #2
focus mike
Banned

Fan#: 953
What I Drive: 2002 zx3 BAN MC DONALDS

FF Reputation: 1 focus mike Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
repost'n your own stuff ay, that like a 15 second violation get your back against the wall homie, and crose your hands over your chest! hahaha
Old 11-03-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
^^roflmao. wut?
Old 11-03-2005, 05:34 PM   #4
cliff4ever
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8616
What I Drive: 2004 Infra-red ZX3 w/ 2.3PZEV 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 1 cliff4ever Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Every company has problems; no product is perfect. But it is how a company deals with its problems that shows their true colors. Thanks for the ehads up on a shady company.

And Focus Mike, McDonalds Rules brah, I eat there almost every day for lunch. A boycott should be placed on Burger King, for making us watch that really creapy King!!!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.