Fun in Grapevine - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-20-2005, 02:20 AM   #1
FociBoy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23177
What I Drive: 2003 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 FociBoy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Fun in Grapevine

I had fun with a silver zx3 that had black rota slipstream ( ) wheels on it tonight. Good driving, what do you have done to your car? You almost kept up which is a good accomplishment between the zx3 and the svt. Sorry i couldn't race harder, my clutch has something up with it, must take it into the dealer next week. Also sorry i could not talk. My turn was right when you asked me if i had anything done, and i was extremely tired, lol. I personally have not done anything, i bought it with a decent suspension drop and an aftermarket muffler and tip.

We need to get together and talk/race again some time. Let me know when!

Last edited by FociBoy; 08-20-2005 at 04:35 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2005, 03:14 AM   #2
TM3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 16784
What I Drive: 2004 EAP SVTF

FF Reputation: 3 TM3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Yea that was me. The guy that was in the passenger seat was Jhatch3...he posts every so often. Thanks for the compliments. My wheels are actually Rota Slipstreams...and I absolutely love them to death. As far as performance is concerned....I only have Volant Intake, AFX UDP, SVT Header, R/T High Flow-cat, Bosal Flex, FocusSport Stealth Exhaust...and Im planning on getting some Cams/gears, TB, and a chip. I've got quite a few exterior mods...you can check my profile for the complete list....but the main things are Eibach Sport System kit, Eibach Anti-roll kit, the Slipstreams, Strut bar, etc etc. That was a lot of fun though....I've been itching to race an SVT for some time now. I was suprised I was able to hold you untill about 65mph..of course I understand you had the clutch problem. And I knew you would blow the doors off me regardless...but nonetheless...it was still a lot fun.

But we should deff. meet up sometime to talk/race again. I live in Flower Mound, so Im not far from Grapevine. Im open tomorrow night if you want to meet up then. Just let me know.
Old 08-20-2005, 04:34 AM   #3
FociBoy
Focus Enthusiast

i graduated flower mound hs in '03. The name's Neil Thomas. Im saving for the freaking $5K powerworks SVT Supercharger kit

Man, i want some rotas bad, the titanium chrome attacks, but nobody will email me back from their site with a price.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:48 PM   #4
TM3
Focus Addict

I graduated in FMHS in Dec. '03. The Powerworks SC will be effin badass man. How close are you to getting the SC? What site did you email about the Rotas? My name is Taylor, by the way.
Old 08-20-2005, 03:01 PM   #5
FociBoy
Focus Enthusiast

What's your last name? www.rotawheel.com That website has an email address on it that says with any questions email this address. No reply, i guess i will try again. What are you doing tomorrow, I'm free
Old 08-20-2005, 04:28 PM   #6
TM3
Focus Addict

Last name is McCarty. I've got an email address for a Rota dealer...let me see if I can find it. Tomorrow morning I have to go up to Arlington for an hour or so, but I'm free the rest of the afternoon/night, so we could get together tomorrow afternoon.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:53 AM   #7
FociBoy
Focus Enthusiast

sorry i didnt reply. my weekend ended up being more hectic than i anticipated. ended up getting home at 11 pm and i had to work the next day at 6:45 am, so we will have to set something up sometime.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #8
TM3
Focus Addict

No problem. Im usually open all weekend, just let me know when your open.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:24 AM   #9
FociBoy
Focus Enthusiast

w3rd.

is it just me or is this the best smiley the best? --->

LMGDAO!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.