Rally Light Bar Project - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > MK1 Focus

MK1 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the first generation 2000-2007 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-15-2014, 04:40 PM   #31
LipsFan3021
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 147386
What I Drive: 2007 black ZX5 ses

FF Reputation: 1 LipsFan3021 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
SVT fog covers

[QUOTE=iminhell;6654825]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LipsFan3021 View Post

This car you pictured,

No fog covers on that car, cant remember the link but will try to find it. Posted that pic as an example of the look I was after.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #32
LipsFan3021
Focus Rookie

Light Bar Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmatician View Post
Do you currently have any plans to make more of them? I'd be interested in one. My current bar/bracket isn't structurally sound enough.

Yes I can have more made. My welder said he could do more. Depending on year of car fit can be a little different. This bar though can be made to fit all Focus up to 07. Looks like your good on lights, but I can do a whole kit with bar and lights, or just bar and mounting instructions. Very willing to help others get this done.

Im on vacation this week, after 8/26 will be back home and can start talking to welder and you. Because of extra design work and and fitting time cant say what your cost would be, less than my inatial cost. I would guess $125 to $150. Not sure about shipping bar was 8 pounds. Let me get back to you after the 26th.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:28 PM   #33
matmatician
Cars&Corgis

Fan#: 81361
What I Drive: A ONE COLOR FOCUS, Ducatis

FF Reputation: 4 matmatician Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Sounds good! I've got an 05 with the SAP front bumper, so it would probably be a bit different, but I can't say how much different it would be. I'll talk to you when you get back man! Have a good vacation!
ROTM June '13, PNW Crew #42, SR #245, Rally Rev #02
Old 08-27-2014, 11:27 PM   #34
LipsFan3021
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmatician View Post
Sounds good! I've got an 05 with the SAP front bumper, so it would probably be a bit different, but I can't say how much different it would be. I'll talk to you when you get back man! Have a good vacation!
matmatician I talked to the welder who helped me and he said to give him a day to put together a quote. I'm going back on Friday afternoon so I should know more by this weekend. With the sap bumper will need to cut holes in lower bumper grill to fit bar about a 3" hole 8" left and right of center. You will also need to know the drop from the bumper bar to a 1/2" to 1" from under the bumper cover at top of lower grill for mounting bracket length. If you decide to by a bar I'll get you an email and ph# so we can talk in person about detals and getting fitting right.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:36 PM   #35
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Damn, I need to see this in person. It looks really good. Hell, Lebanon isn't that far from me either. One of our other members used to live up there, his name on here was decepticonzx3 (Jason).
Old 09-02-2014, 01:31 PM   #36
LipsFan3021
Focus Rookie

Light Bar Ciny local

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetecDon View Post
Damn, I need to see this in person. It looks really good. Hell, Lebanon isn't that far from me either. One of our other members used to live up there, his name on here was decepticonzx3 (Jason).
I would be down for meeting up sometime. if you shot me an email we can do ph# and talk in person. unit3021@hotmail.com
Old 09-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #37
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Quote:
Sorry to take a couple extra days on my reply, welder was gone for holiday. Dropped off blueprints to him today as he couldn't find his copies should have a price in next few days. Do you have drop mesurment from bar to bumper cover?
Just to let you know, we do not allow sales of items outside of the Buy-Sell-Trade area. I am removing this post for that reason. If you are wanting to sell these as a group buy or something similar. You can be an approved seller for 90 days as long as you follow the proper protocol. Here is the link that you would need to go to that has all the information you need.>>Click Here<<

Quote:
I would be down for meeting up sometime. if you shot me an email we can do ph# and talk in person. unit3021@hotmail.com
I will let you know the next time I am heading up that way.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->