Steeda 50th Anniversary Sale - 10% Off All Steeda Manufactured Parts - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Deals > Group Buys & Hot Deals!

Group Buys & Hot Deals! This section is the place you'll find Hot Deals and Special Vendor Discounts offered by our Vendors and Approved Group Buy Sellers.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
tj@steeda
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 93195
What I Drive: 2011 Red Steed Focus

FF Reputation: 2 tj@steeda Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Steeda 50th Anniversary Sale - 10% Off All Steeda Manufactured Parts

Hello All:

All you need to do, to get the savings is -

Use promo code 50YEARS during checkout and it will be applied to all Steeda products!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #2
04ZTSJelf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100701
What I Drive: 04 D23 Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 04ZTSJelf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
SWEEEET. Time to make use of this code lol.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #3
Slo86GT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88885
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Gray Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Slo86GT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Annnnd I ordered my CAI two weeks ago. /sigh
- Jody -
Old 04-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #4
qweesy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 12042
What I Drive: 2004 focus Duratec 2.3 RS (DEAD)

FF Reputation: 3 qweesy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
went ahead and made a order for the floor mats and and a new KN panel filter, but whats the deal with the "handling fee"? kinda defeats the purpose of the discount code....

discount code was $9 off order

but the "handling fee was $7.95.... why dont you guys just say Free Shipping with 1.5% off your order....not 10% as advertised..but hey you guys are a good company but just go tell the turd who came up with that "handling fee" to go eat a shit sandwich.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #5
StephenElsbree1986
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104271
What I Drive: CD Silver 2003 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 StephenElsbree1986 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy View Post
went ahead and made a order for the floor mats and and a new KN panel filter, but whats the deal with the "handling fee"? kinda defeats the purpose of the discount code....

discount code was $9 off order

but the "handling fee was $7.95.... why dont you guys just say Free Shipping with 1.5% off your order....not 10% as advertised..but hey you guys are a good company but just go tell the turd who came up with that "handling fee" to go eat a shit sandwich.
Not trying to make you sound like a total douche bag that you are. But if you spent more then 90 bucks the 10% off would of been more, just saying. Silly thing about math.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #6
schrodingersbox
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 117379
What I Drive: 2013 Sonic Blue SE Sedan 6SPD DCT

FF Reputation: 2 schrodingersbox Good Standing Member
This valid on Canadian site?
2013 Focus SE Sedan 6spd DCT - Sonic Blue - Daily Driver - Moonroof / K&N / Snorkel Del. / Steeda RSB / E-RMM / Mad Tint / DownforceUSA+3DCarbon / Sport pkg +more see build thread @ http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379777&page=1
Old 04-07-2014, 12:06 AM   #7
QCGoose
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 122217
What I Drive: '05 White ZX3 S, '03 Blue S10 ZR2

FF Reputation: 1 QCGoose Good Standing Member
Ordered my short-throw shifter today. Looking forward to using it!
Old 04-07-2014, 01:58 AM   #8
Laminar
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 81298
What I Drive: 2013 SE

FF Reputation: 1 Laminar Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy View Post
Yep - it's a very dishonest practice. The term "Free Shipping" has a very specific implication - if the advertised price is $100, you'll get the product to your door for $100. That's how every other major, legitamite website works. By saying "Free Shipping" but adding a "handling fee" at the end of the checkout process, they're implying your out-the-door price will be $100, but when you finally get to checkout, you get a "Haha, just kidding, your price is actually 8% more! Sucker!". It's infuriating, and I wouldn't expect it from a company with an otherwise great reputation like Steeda - it's incredibly shady.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #9
qweesy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 12042
What I Drive: 2004 focus Duratec 2.3 RS (DEAD)

FF Reputation: 3 qweesy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenElsbree1986 View Post
Not trying to make you sound like a total douche bag that you are. But if you spent more then 90 bucks the 10% off would of been more, just saying. Silly thing about math.
Ok not to make you sound like the HUGE enema bottle that you are but.... you're WRONG! because the 10% off only applies to STEEDA made items and I spent over 100$ and still didnt come out better off the "handling fee" pretty much NEGATED the discount of the Steeda item that I did buy (SVT floor mats), doofus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Yep - it's a very dishonest practice. The term "Free Shipping" has a very specific implication - if the advertised price is $100, you'll get the product to your door for $100. That's how every other major, legitamite website works. By saying "Free Shipping" but adding a "handling fee" at the end of the checkout process, they're implying your out-the-door price will be $100, but when you finally get to checkout, you get a "Haha, just kidding, your price is actually 8% more! Sucker!". It's infuriating, and I wouldn't expect it from a company with an otherwise great reputation like Steeda - it's incredibly shady.
Exactly! it was a lure then at the end it was yeah right sucker. Now I know I have the choice to cancel right there before I say submit order but i do need some floor mats and I dont want the cheapys from walmart.

Its not only "Free Shipping" but 10% off Steeda made items. Technically I got the Free shipping but the 'handling fee" negated the 10% discount to a 1.5% discount.....very dishonest

This was a warning to the others here before you got the "SURPRISE" before you got to the end of checkout, that's all and a suggestion to Steeda just be forthcoming NO HIDDEN SURPRISE FEES please that's BS! I doubt ill order anything else from them again.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #10
schrodingersbox
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 117379
What I Drive: 2013 Sonic Blue SE Sedan 6SPD DCT

FF Reputation: 2 schrodingersbox Good Standing Member
Is there not alllllways a handling fee from STEEDA website?
2013 Focus SE Sedan 6spd DCT - Sonic Blue - Daily Driver - Moonroof / K&N / Snorkel Del. / Steeda RSB / E-RMM / Mad Tint / DownforceUSA+3DCarbon / Sport pkg +more see build thread @ http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379777&page=1

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->