$200 steeda short ram,custom short ram...priceless! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)

DURATEC Performance (2003-2007) The place to chat about any Duratec 23, 23E, and 20 engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
ZXRR
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20235
What I Drive: 2006 ford fusion sel

FF Reputation: 1 ZXRR Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
$200 steeda short ram,custom short ram...priceless!

ok heres the scoop,my mbrp exhaust should be here tomorrow,and since i dont have all the money right now to buy the k&n typhoon intake,i thought i would take it upon myself to make my own steeda short ram air intake,that would look almost as good just doesnt have all of that bling bling factor,instead looks sort of factory,best thing is this did not cost a dime,even the new filter i got for free.it sounds awesome,and works great,but heres the low down i had to modify the maf sensor a little so it would install in the intake properly,but guess what you would never know,some may call it cheap but i wanted it to compliment my exhaust untill i get my k&n,let me know what ya guys think!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	intake1.jpg
Views:	2189
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	6163  

Bookmarks & Social Networks