Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sonic's Lounge & Tiki Bar

1M views 96K replies 170 participants last post by  darkangelism 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, what this thread originally set out to be and what it's turned into are two different things LOL So, I'm leaving the original text and adding the Sonic Crew stuff for easier reference too...

Originally as my Build thread:

I'm going to take a page out of Twenty's book and start a thread that just has what I'm doing to my 2012 Focus SE. That way I'm not running three or four threads at one and filling up the FF servers with redundancy. Subscribe if you'd like, or ignore it... Consider this the "car blog" from "That Guy" LOL

And now... Sonic's Mk3 Crew Info:

Now that the logo is set and the crew is coming together... Here are the rules for membership. Take heed those that may want to join, we're a motley crew of trendsetters and boat rockers...

Rules for Membership into Sonic's Mk3 Crew:

1. Mk3 Ford Focus
2. 500 posts or mas...
3. Must run some sort of stripe and/or other unique Mod befitting the crew.
4. In good standing with other members.
5. Approved by me and group!
6. Must have available "fitting" character, no doubles!

Sonic Crew:
Sonic_HedgeHog (Sonic) #00
Dyn085 (Knuckles) #01
_RED_ (Shadow) #02
Focusboy58 (Super Sonic) #03
Darkangelism (Tails) #04
ZX3Matt (Metal Sonic) #05
Suss6052 (Dr Robotnik) #06
Rhiannon666 (Amy Rose) #07
Unida767 (Vector the Crocodile) #08
2012-Focus (Chaos the HH) #09
stang74shelby (Shade the HH) #10
TitaniumStick (Jet the Hawk) #11
Meattooth (e-123) #12
BLarson (Silver the HH) #13
MotorcityJAX (Metal Tails) #14
jdubhack (WereSonic) #15

See less See more
#83,323 ·
Just shoveled my driveway with skid steer. Way easier.

My wheels were due to arrive this coming Friday, I got an email yesterday saying they are storm delayed.

They were delivered before noon today. I'll have them Friday because I had them shipped to my aunt.

#83,324 ·
#83,326 ·
Just shoveled my driveway with skid steer. Way easier.

My wheels were due to arrive this coming Friday, I got an email yesterday saying they are storm delayed.

They were delivered before noon today. I'll have them Friday because I had them shipped to my aunt.
Looking forward to this Josh going to look wicked [thumb]

#83,328 ·
Looking forward to this Josh going to look wicked [thumb]
I'm looking forward to it. It'll still be a few weeks before I get them mounted. But it's good that they didn't get lost somewhere. Just need the snow to go away before they go on.

#83,331 ·
Anyone want to buy everything I have left off the ST. Except spoiler (pending sale). No shipping and can deliver within 2 hours from myself. Maybe longer if gas money is exchanged. Let me know and I'll give you the price.
How much you want for rear bumper assy?

#83,337 ·
will there be a US release
That's unknown at this time, or rather Ford wouldn't say so yet, but it would likely depend upon the Volkswagen GTD coming here and being a sales success. Some how I have my doubts that it will though, although I'll entertain the possibility of being wrong in the event that it turns out to exist.