For Sale: Mach HID Headlights & Interior - Orange Seats & Door Panels - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Parts & Accessories > MK1 Accessories (2000-2007)

MK1 Accessories (2000-2007) Buy, sell or trade your accessories here. Members are advised to purchase or sell at their own risk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
00CSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 69872
What I Drive: 2007 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 00CSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
For Sale: Mach Interior & Front Grille

Up for sale are some parts removed from a Mach Edition focus that was in my local junkyard. I am selling these items and they are currently located in Rochester, NY. I do work in Corning, NY and could meet in that area with parts as well. I also have a buddy who is heading to North Carolina this week (heading down Wednesday 12/4) who could possibly meet to deliver parts on his way down.

The grill is still available but the mounting tabs are broken, still usable/fixable but it'd need some creativity to get it mounted. I would sell this for $40 shipped OBO.

EDIT: Couple new pics...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps2ae31859.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psda774517.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psa2064339.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...pscf7902fd.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps7e20b09f.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psfbcc5587.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psf2189b71.jpg

Next up is the interior. The seats are in really nice shape, no tears, blemishes or anything. The drivers and passengers seat could use a good cleaning but that's about it. The rear seats are in really nice shape as are the door cards. Looking for $200 for the seats and door cards. Local pickup only on these but may be willing to meet within reason.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures please let me know and I'll be happy to do what I can for you.

Last edited by 00CSVT; 04-03-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
00CSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Prices are OBO! I'm open to offers, I just priced these at what I found searching for old posts and sales. If the prices are too high feel free to make an offer or shoot me a PM!
Old 12-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #3
rawrfish
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109179
What I Drive: 2001 malibu blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 rawrfish Good Standing Member
man id love to have those seats but you are so far away :'( GLWS
Old 12-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #4
00CSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Road trip! Yea, that'd be a bit of a drive. Too bad you're so far away. :-(

I might consider parting out the headlight setup. I have interest in the grille by itself now. Any interest in either headlight by itself?

I'm also planning on cleaning up the lights and polishing them probably tomorrow night after work. I was hoping to get that done last night but replacing a fuel pump on the old lady's car took priority.

EDIT: Cleaned them up a bit and snapped some new pics. See above... I also realized I didn't mention that these include the connector and wiring pigtail. Both sides have ~4" of wiring coming out of the pigtail. Should make it an easier install for someone without these already.

Last edited by 00CSVT; 12-04-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
00CSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Price drop!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #6
Frankski75
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 93585
What I Drive: n/a

FF Reputation: 1 Frankski75 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I can't tell in the pics, but do you alos have the rubber weatherstrip that surrounds the lights? And other than the one bulb needing to be replaced, they seem to function properly?

I am interested as my standard SVTF headlights have yellowed/hazed and I am needing a replacement. If you'd like, please post or PM me your best price for these if you wouldn't mind. Thank you.

-k
Old 12-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #7
00CSVT
Focus Enthusiast

They have the weatherstripping that goes to the hood but the weather stripping on the sides that go against the fender both need to be replaced.

Aside from the one bulb and the adjuster cam as far as I know they function just fine.

I did just drop the price and based on what these have sold for in the past I think my asking price is fair. If you'd like to make me an offer feel free to PM me. Keep in mind that shipping the lights probably won't be cheap and my price does include shipping.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #8
Floodyou76
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105749
What I Drive: 2002 SVT

FF Reputation: 2 Floodyou76 Good Standing Member
I may be interested in the seats if you would be willing to come down on the price and meet halfway. its about a 6 hours drive each way.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #9
Tundrafoci
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96605
What I Drive: 2003 light tundra ZTS

FF Reputation: 5 Tundrafoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Just so everyone knows the adjuster that is broken can easily be fixed. All it took for me to fix mine (which was missing both gears entirely for one of the adjusters) was to use a yellow electrical twist cap. With a little glue it fits on there nice and tight. I was also able to adjust them to the proper height. I'll see if i can get a picture later tonight.

GLWS!
Old 12-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #10
00CSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floodyou76 View Post
I may be interested in the seats if you would be willing to come down on the price and meet halfway. its about a 6 hours drive each way.
I tried to get these to you when my buddy was heading down through there but you never got back to me. Plus, you offered half of what I was asking not long after it was posted. Feel free to make me an offer on them and let me know when you can come to get them. I can get them to Corning and maybe a little bit further but that's all I can do now. You work with me, I'm more than willing to work with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundrafoci View Post
Just so everyone knows the adjuster that is broken can easily be fixed. All it took for me to fix mine (which was missing both gears entirely for one of the adjusters) was to use a yellow electrical twist cap. With a little glue it fits on there nice and tight. I was also able to adjust them to the proper height. I'll see if i can get a picture later tonight.

GLWS!
Thanks for the info, that's good to know! I'm surprised at the lack of interest in this stuff, I exepcted at least some of this to be gone fairly quickly.

If they don't sell soon I'll probably end up fixing the adjuster. Sounds like it's a pretty easy fix.

Bookmarks & Social Networks