Trip Computer Screen - Page 12 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades

MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about performance gauges, shifter knobs, custom interior paint, car seats or any interior upgrades for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #111
I Bleed Ford Blue
Focus Addict
 
I Bleed Ford Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 94113
Location: N.E., OH
What I Drive: 2013 F150 FX4

Posts: 845
FF Reputation: 8 I Bleed Ford Blue Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I had the TSB done on my YB Ti today. Everything went smoothly. I now have the 4 panel screen.
__________________
13 Blue Flame F150 FX4 402A on 20's loaded
13 Frosted Glass Escape Ti 401A loaded
13 Performance Blue SE 201A
14 Dark Side Fusion SE 200A
L-CCC #18/HOIA #37
I Bleed Ford Blue is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #112
Tiger-Heli
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Fan#: 12379
Location: Georgia, United States
What I Drive: 2002 French Blue SE Sedan

Posts: 592
FF Reputation: 4 Tiger-Heli Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Userdenied View Post
What is the number for the suspension TSB? I have a noise that sounds more like a squeak/creak/rattle that may be this.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280605

Never got the number for it in that thread, though.
Tiger-Heli is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #113
BlueIce
Focus Addict
 
BlueIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 93794
Location: Akron / Cleveland, OH
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Posts: 713
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Called my dealer told them it occasionally doesn't go on. Dude said they've never heard of the issue so I mentioned a technical bulletin and he said he'd take a look at it if I dropped it off in the morning. He seemed confused. I have a feeling I may end up having to try a different dealer.

On a side note. The first dealer who has a service department that talks to you and sounds somewhat happy will get my business for life. I've been to many different dealers and every single one always sounds like they just witnessed a litter of puppies get steamrolled. It's so annoying.
__________________
The story behind my avatar:

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992
BlueIce is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #114
I Bleed Ford Blue
Focus Addict
 
I Bleed Ford Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 94113
Location: N.E., OH
What I Drive: 2013 F150 FX4

Posts: 845
FF Reputation: 8 I Bleed Ford Blue Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post

On a side note. The first dealer who has a service department that talks to you and sounds somewhat happy will get my business for life. I've been to many different dealers and every single one always sounds like they just witnessed a litter of puppies get steamrolled. It's so annoying.
I had mine done at AutoNation ford westlake (formerly John Lance) Go to Nick Nunnari on the blue team and have Doug do the work.

I walked in today with a copy of the TSB in my hand and told them its been going out every now and then and I didn't worry about it. But when I found out there was a fix I brought it in.
__________________
13 Blue Flame F150 FX4 402A on 20's loaded
13 Frosted Glass Escape Ti 401A loaded
13 Performance Blue SE 201A
14 Dark Side Fusion SE 200A
L-CCC #18/HOIA #37
I Bleed Ford Blue is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #115
BlueIce
Focus Addict
 
BlueIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 93794
Location: Akron / Cleveland, OH
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Posts: 713
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
Called my dealer told them it occasionally doesn't go on. Dude said they've never heard of the issue so I mentioned a technical bulletin and he said he'd take a look at it if I dropped it off in the morning. He seemed confused. I have a feeling I may end up having to try a different dealer.

On a side note. The first dealer who has a service department that talks to you and sounds somewhat happy will get my business for life. I've been to many different dealers and every single one always sounds like they just witnessed a litter of puppies get steamrolled. It's so annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Ford Blue View Post
I had mine done at AutoNation ford westlake (formerly John Lance) Go to Nick Nunnari on the blue team and have Doug do the work.

I walked in today with a copy of the TSB in my hand and told them its been going out every now and then and I didn't worry about it. But when I found out there was a fix I brought it in.
Thanks!! My girlfriend is actually taking her car there on Friday. If they dont update it I'll take your advice.
__________________
The story behind my avatar:

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992
BlueIce is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #116
scott7278
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 100021
Location: St. Louis, MO
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy SEL Hatchback

Posts: 914
FF Reputation: 5 scott7278 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
Thanks!! My girlfriend is actually taking her car there on Friday. If they dont update it I'll take your advice.
I printed out the TSB and highlighted the portion about updating it to the latest software. That way they couldn't play stupid or try to pull the wool over my eyes.

None of them had ever done it before, so it helped.

Sent from my HTCONE using FF Mobile
scott7278 is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #117
BlueIce
Focus Addict
 
BlueIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 93794
Location: Akron / Cleveland, OH
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Posts: 713
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
They did it! When I dropped it off today all I told them was that it went out a couple times and I'm going on a big road trip and would like it cleared up if possible. I then said I heard something about "a technical bulletin thing"

Got my car back this evening with everything updated.
__________________
The story behind my avatar:

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992
BlueIce is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #118
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic
 
RonMaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fan#: 99230
Location: Littleton, CO
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

Posts: 4,098
FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
So,the 2012s can be updated to the new quad display?
__________________
'12 Focus Red Candy SE Sport 5 spd
'99 Toyota 4Runner Sport
'11 Subaru WRX STI Hatch
RonMaiden is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #119
scott7278
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 100021
Location: St. Louis, MO
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy SEL Hatchback

Posts: 914
FF Reputation: 5 scott7278 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMaiden View Post
So,the 2012s can be updated to the new quad display?
Yep...had mine done Monday.

Sent from my HTCONE using FF Mobile
scott7278 is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:53 AM   #120
Marine
Focus Enthusiast
 
Marine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fan#: 105885
Location: Miami, FL
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback

Posts: 483
FF Reputation: 1 Marine Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMaiden View Post
So,the 2012s can be updated to the new quad display?
Yes Sir. Done yesterday. It is cool to have the info all on one screen. Albiet, small but useful. They said it took four time to get the update to stick. It pays to print the TSB and show them the write-up.

Now my MFT stopped working again last night. I have 3.5.1. I have to bring it in again Tuesday to have the rear seat upholstery redone. It peeled off the frame.
I will have them reload the 3.5.1. If not, looks like new radio or wait until the new version in August.
Marine is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.