part sites - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)

DURATEC Performance (2003-2007) The place to chat about any Duratec 23, 23E, and 20 engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
fawzie13R
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 71759
What I Drive: '09 LT Blue Focus SEL Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 fawzie13R Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Smile part sites

my wife and I want to tune our focus and im trying to find more websites that I can get on and order parts for my '09 focus sedan. I know of a few already im just trying to be able to shop around. I already know of fswerks.com, steedafocus.com, c-f-m.com, andysautosport.com, bodykits.com, ilovebodykits.com,massivespeedsystem.com and that is all. if anyone knows of anymore please pm or reply to this forum, thanks.

Last edited by fawzie13R; 05-27-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: updated the info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
sam fisher
I hate dents!

Fan#: 103137
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Massive speed systems is good as well ! Good luck in modding , what do you have planned

Sent from my LG-LG730 using FF Mobile
Old 05-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
fawzie13R
Focus Enthusiast

we are going to start small at first with a drop in air filter and strut tower braces and rear sway bar upgrade. I already have a CF invader style hood and wheel spacers for it, we are going to eventually going to put an exhaust on it and going to lower it and possibly put a body kit on it someday lol. actually now that you mentioned massive i have checked them out, they are probably where im going to get my rear strut brace because it looks so much more beefed up than fswerk's brace but i had the fswerks one on my old focus coupe so i know it works lol well thanks for replying
Old 06-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 52 felixthecat Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawzie13R View Post
my wife and I want to tune our focus and im trying to find more websites that I can get on and order parts for my '09 focus sedan. I know of a few already im just trying to be able to shop around. I already know of fswerks.com, steedafocus.com, c-f-m.com, andysautosport.com, bodykits.com, ilovebodykits.com,massivespeedsystem.com and that is all. if anyone knows of anymore please pm or reply to this forum, thanks.
Have you looked at the vender sites on this forum? There is a few venders w/ links. What are you looking for? So we can point you in the right direction.
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131
Old 06-23-2013, 03:17 AM   #5
ak609
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 116022
What I Drive: 2008 black focus coupe

FF Reputation: 1 ak609 Good Standing Member
http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...sport-com.html

not sure if anyone has had trouble with them and figured i ask around before not buying from them.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:17 AM   #6
fawzie13R
Focus Enthusiast

Thumbs up the maxima forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak609 View Post
http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...sport-com.html

not sure if anyone has had trouble with them and figured i ask around before not buying from them.
well I have ordered form andysautosport.com and had no issues granted I didn't order anything like rims and tires form there. but when I got the rims and tires for my old focus it took me a few months because of the wheel pattern and size, the guy from the maxima forum didn't mention the size of the rims and tires so that could of been a major set back because for a rim company to make a rim they have to have a pre set amount of orders before they will cut a mold so if not a lot of people want the rim then the mold wont be cut until the order quota is met. I hope this is useful.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
ak609
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 116022
What I Drive: 2008 black focus coupe

FF Reputation: 1 ak609 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawzie13R View Post
well I have ordered form andysautosport.com and had no issues granted I didn't order anything like rims and tires form there. but when I got the rims and tires for my old focus it took me a few months because of the wheel pattern and size, the guy from the maxima forum didn't mention the size of the rims and tires so that could of been a major set back because for a rim company to make a rim they have to have a pre set amount of orders before they will cut a mold so if not a lot of people want the rim then the mold wont be cut until the order quota is met. I hope this is useful.
thanks just didnt want people to get screwed over by them if they were a bad company. ill keep tires and rims locally than haha. now to decide on which muffler and intake to get.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
rambleon84
So mote be it

Fan#: 51521
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 22 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
if you need any oem stuff or non-oem while replacing or upgrading other parts, village ford and rockauto are good sources

Bookmarks & Social Networks