Perfect Circle Autosport - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Nickgt40
Wheel King, Bow Down

Fan#: 40924
What I Drive: 01 Black ZX3, 09 FSWerks SEMA Coupe

FF Reputation: 19 Nickgt40 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Thumbs up Perfect Circle Autosport

Once again I am super impressed with how PCA does business. This is the second set of Team Dynamics I have purchased and I'm already looking at a third!

First off, Team Dynamics are easily the best value out there for wheel for a focus. Not only are they lightweight, but strong, and they look great too. Not to mention, you can custom order all of your own specs. Where else will you find custom wheels in 4x108 for these prices?

Top it off with great customer service from Chalon at PCA. He gets back to your PMs quickly, pricing is fair and upfront. And shipping is always quick.

+1 from me guys!

Hatch Nation #2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
jwill2489
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 78236
What I Drive: 2003 SVT JRSC w/BBK

FF Reputation: 4 jwill2489 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Chalon is great to deal with at PCA.

The wheels are fantastic. Even if you have to wait .

DO NOT HESISTATE TO BUY
Old 04-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
Oh Noooo
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 85154
What I Drive: 98.5 Silver Frost SVT Contour

FF Reputation: 1 Oh Noooo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Not a focus owner, but I can vouch for Chalon's business ethics. There were some problems in the manufacturing process on TD's end, but Chalon kept me informed through every step of the process of what was going on and stayed on TD's back to make sure my special ordered wheels were completed satisfactorily. He always communicated quickly and never took the offer for a refund off the table.

Would absolutely do business with again.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
SVT3658
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90254
What I Drive: ST169

FF Reputation: 4 SVT3658 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
PCA is beyond awesome to buy from. Chalon will go above and beyond to help you and get you the best price possible.

I haven't bought any wheels (yet) but I have bought from quite a few of his group buys. The quality of the parts and the customer service he provides are always a step above top notch.
2002 SVTF #3658 CD Silver born on 7-30-2002

Ford of Europe | MOMO | Hella | KSPORT | Recaro | DOMINANT | Focus Central | Hofele | Sportmax

Bookmarks & Social Networks