Post your mod pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 219 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Model Specific Discussions > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #2181
Shade-010
Sonic Crew # 010

Fan#: 87369
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE Sport - 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 8 Shade-010 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinxb View Post
Yeah. My question to Smyrna is if his lights are OEM. They are obviously not original to his car.
yes they are OE and original to his car look at the Engine Cover its a TDCI.... Deisel... and those lights are optional on those over there.
http://www.rebeldevil.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #2182
kevinxb
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96008
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 kevinxb Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade-010 View Post
yes they are OE and original to his car look at the Engine Cover its a TDCI.... Deisel... and those lights are optional on those over there.
If they are original why would he post them in a mod pics thread? The second picture is also clearly of the lights being installed. Can you please just let him respond to my question?
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #2183
Bliky
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95135
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Bliky Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade-010 View Post
Glad ya love it man, now ya just need the rest of the Kit in my shop lol..... email me some more pictures if you could michael@rebeldevil.com
I... I actually can't... The left side was loose on the black part (it's a two piece thing) when I got home from the body shop and it looked like it had just unclipped... No big deal, clipped it back in and off I go... Did about 40 miles driving today, got home and I kid you not, the black part of the valance WAS GONE. I don't know what happened, but I think the body shop either installed it wrong or broke a clip and it got messed up... This morning since the left side was still loose a little I got under and noticed the right side had a nice clip that went in but the left side, mimicking the right side was mysteriously gone. Needless to say i'm pissed... Gonna go back to the shop tomorrow and ask what the deal is... That black part is gone, No idea where it fell off but it's done.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #2184
Chaos09
Sonic Crew #09

Fan#: 95090
What I Drive: 12 Focus, 13 Focus ST

FF Reputation: 7 Chaos09 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliky View Post
I... I actually can't... The left side was loose on the black part (it's a two piece thing) when I got home from the body shop and it looked like it had just unclipped... No big deal, clipped it back in and off I go... Did about 40 miles driving today, got home and I kid you not, the black part of the valance WAS GONE. I don't know what happened, but I think the body shop either installed it wrong or broke a clip and it got messed up... This morning since the left side was still loose a little I got under and noticed the right side had a nice clip that went in but the left side, mimicking the right side was mysteriously gone. Needless to say i'm pissed... Gonna go back to the shop tomorrow and ask what the deal is... That black part is gone, No idea where it fell off but it's done.

That sucks man.

Sonic's MK3 Crew #9 Chaos!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #2185
Shade-010
Sonic Crew # 010

Fan#: 87369
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE Sport - 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 8 Shade-010 Good Standing Member
Quote:

You got PM brah.
http://www.rebeldevil.com
Old 03-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #2186
StingRay
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 67421
What I Drive: 2013 Ingot Silver ST

FF Reputation: 4 StingRay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:

Old 03-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #2187
Touring05
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96695
What I Drive: 2012 ISM SEL Hatchback

FF Reputation: 2 Touring05 Good Standing Member
Quote:

WTH....
Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #2188
NickCornell
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 97233
What I Drive: 2012 Race red Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 11 NickCornell Great Standing Member
Heads would roll

Sent while Slideways
Old 03-21-2013, 01:24 AM   #2189
Smyrna
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 101425
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Smyrna Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinxb View Post
Yeah. My question to Smyrna is if his lights are OEM. They are obviously not original to his car.
Those are the OEM hedlights; you can buy focus with this lights ( In X pack only) in Turkey; I changed my normal titanium headlights with those.
They have Osram Xenon kit and Led Day Ride Lights.

This is original version of my Focus;

And now he looks like that,
Old 03-21-2013, 04:04 AM   #2190
PRipper94
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 111680
What I Drive: 2013 Black Focus SE Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 PRipper94 Good Standing Member
take off the mudflaps

Bookmarks & Social Networks