09 Fuel Pump Fuse Location - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Second Generation > MK2 Focus

MK2 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the second generation 2008-2011 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Duhamel
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 78883
What I Drive: 2009 Silver SES

FF Reputation: 1 Duhamel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
09 Fuel Pump Fuse Location

Hi Guys,

I've searched but for the life of me I can't find the location of the fuel pump fuse (or relay, not sure) in my car. What bugs me is the fact the under hood fuse panel/box is not the same configuration as the one in my owner's manual. Can someone give me a definitive answer on the location of it? Please and thanks! Here's the pics of the fuse panel and my manual's depiction of it:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
Duhamel
Focus Enthusiast

All I needed was the updated owner's manual. I know because I found this: http://www.focusplanet.com/downloads...uidemanual.pdf

It's actually the one I thought it would be, but wanted to be sure. Thanks anyway. I'm still not sure how I got the wrong manual, it says 2009 Focus on the cover, but the fuse panel layout is completely different.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
SESRob
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 84340
What I Drive: 2009 Black Focus SES

FF Reputation: 1 SESRob Good Standing Member
Your picture is of the master fuses under thet hood but the picture of the owners manual is of the fuse box in the passenger compartment. .....to the left of the brake pedal. Hope this helps?
Old 03-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
Duhamel
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESRob View Post
Your picture is of the master fuses under thet hood but the picture of the owners manual is of the fuse box in the passenger compartment. .....to the left of the brake pedal. Hope this helps?
Nope. The picture in my manual of the interior panel is correct, I used it when I wired my amp. My guess is the early 2009's had a different fuse panel under hood. I checked and my owner's manual had the date October 2008 on the back.

Interior panel from my manual:

Bookmarks & Social Networks