Michigan people - Page 9957 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #99561
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32T, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
List of cars
I want to saw I remember a crown vic... but other than that none of them ring a bell.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #99562
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah1f39 View Post
Yes! Yes and yes.

Took Marissa over there for a tour last week. Nice campus. She chose UofK.

Afternoon MI.
UofK?
'99 Triumph Daytona - Death Machine
Old 03-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #99563
ah1f39
Alone in the Cave

Fan#: 70006
What I Drive: 2000 Explorer 4x4, 04 Mini Cooper S

FF Reputation: 28 ah1f39 Great Standing Member
Kentucky
Old 03-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #99564
Wasney
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109571
What I Drive: 5SPD 2013 Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Wasney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
The 2013 SE without fog lamps can't just add the switch and harness and get the fog lamps to work. This has been tried before, well at least not with the stock switch and wiring due to the dealers either being unwilling to not enter a vin into the ids tool, or not willing to flash the as built codes for a car that has the exact same equipment + the fog lamps as your current car.

Some of the wiring is there on the 13s that was not there on the 12s, but for the 2012 without fog lamps they had to resort to wiring in an alternate switch and basically building their own mirrored lighting control box so as to not risk damaging the body control module.

It was covered here: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290882 for the 2012

And here for the 2013: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...8&postcount=18
Hmm, my dealer (a friend I went to school with) said they just added them to a stock SE similar to mine, 2013, and was successful. May let them try on mine, just to dodge the hassle. I don't have the time or equipment to start ripping stuff apart.

Figure, if they can't do it, he won't charge me.

How much cheaper is the aftermarket? My dealer will put anything I take him in, if they know how to do it. So, if it is worth it, I may just pay them labor, while they put my spoiler on next week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Old 03-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #99565
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
I want to saw I remember a crown vic... but other than that none of them ring a bell.
The Crown Vic was repainted flat black before I got it, but the a/c didn't work, there was no radio, and the rack was shot, but hey for $1000 at the time it was a v8 RWD body on frame monster.

It still drove fine other than it being a pain to steer at low speeds due to the rack and steering shafts binding worse at low speed. At higher speeds it was great.

It would cruise all day long flying down the expressway at the flow of traffic give or take.

But I had made the mistake of putting the money in new tires for the Oldsmobile and not the Crown Vic. Only had enough money to really drive one or the other due to the tuition costs.

Long story short was that I had a blow out that started at high speed on the last work day of a work term, but because of the messed up steering rack/ assist I was able to easily pull it to the right shoulder from the left hand lane.

If I had stopped immediately it might have been ok, but the tire shredded the wheel arch liner and yanked the entire wiring harness around the wheel killing the car.

Car had close to 330k miles on the body, but when I got it less than 100k on the engine and transmission.

Old 03-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #99566
Drew'sFoci
Focus Addict

Fan#: 103950
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Gray hatch W/Blk pack

FF Reputation: 4 Drew'sFoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
GVSU?

you'll be hangin out with me then. except i'm in the business program.....and only there during night classes.

also did we give you the 20 questions intro? I have new ones if not.
Yes grand valley!! And no i have not gotten the questionnaire!! Lol I will answer all the questions unlike the new kid though if you make one!!
Old 03-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #99567
sam fisher
I hate dents!

Fan#: 103137
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Its friday , i aint got no job , and i aint ish too do. " come on man craig , get high "

Sent from my LG-LG730 using FF Mobile
Old 03-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #99568
Timmeh!
aka The Wizard

Fan#: 27514
What I Drive: '91 Miata, '82 Benz 300TD

FF Reputation: 9 Timmeh! Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #99569
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32T, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #99570
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew'sFoci View Post
Yes grand valley!! And no i have not gotten the questionnaire!! Lol I will answer all the questions unlike the new kid though if you make one!!
since you already know some of us a little bit I've taken the liberty of making the questions a bit more advanced:

1. How many bon bons.....(rounded to the nearest BON BON) will ONE TOBY working hour purchase.....
2. Are you gainfully employed?
3. Who would win in a fight: your Jordan or Ed? Assume the fight takes place in Timmeh's living room...each is wearing the lingerie they wore the first time you HAD SEX with them...and each is armed with lobster fists of RAGE. Fight song is "Smoke on the water"...
4. If I were to ask you if your EX-GF is a saint, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?
5. Ever been injured during sex?
6. Is it true that Chaney is not a real person but a composite of several personality types into an experimental beta-release of a forum admin AI?
7. Your mom asks if you would be interested in a threesome with her best friend. Wat do?
8. Do you 'member?
9. How many USB thumb drives do you own
10. Ever sneeze and fart at the same time?
11. What is the appeal of chicken and waffles?
12. How much is too much to pay for a bottle of beer?
13. Who would win in a fight: Kyle or Aku? Assume the fight takes place on the roof of the Lowes nearest to you. Kyle is armed with a aluminum trashcan lid shield and morning star made from a plunger handle, a dog choke collar, and E30 M3 piston. Aku is dual wielding nun-chucks made from copper pipe. Both are wearing gay.jpeg shirts. Fight song is "Pumped Up Kicks" by indie rock band Foster the People.
14. Do you watch Glee?
15. Which bear is the best?
16. Which is better: Cuban sammich or Reuben?
17. You are driving across the Australian outback in an appropriately modded X5. Up ahead you see a curly haired fellow hitch hiking and bitching about Apple. You've stumbled upon a wild Andrei. Wat do?
18. How does it feel to not be a 23Q deadbeat?
19. Is Caddyshack your favorite movie of all time or your favorite Bill Murray movie of all time?

20. How many undocumented Turbo Tom, Jrs are running around in Mexico?

21. Who would you rather be trapped with in a snow-buried cabin for five days: the real Wendy's Wendy or Judy Dench? Note: there will be multiple incidents of sexy time (some would call it a marathon), whether you like it or not. And we will learn of it.

22. How many times have you fapped to Maggie O'Hooligan?

23. Which member of this thread is most likely to be a serial killer and wat do you imagine their killing style to be?

24. How much does it have to snow before there's too much snow to ski?

25. Who would win in a fight: sam fisher or suss6052? Assume the fight takes place in the middle of a cornfield in August; Sam is armed with lobster fists of rage, wearing a speedo, superman cape, and crocs, and riding a wild jwill; suss is armed with a flail with a dried pufferfish on the business end, dressed like aquaman, wearing Vibram five fingers shoes in green, and riding a wild sjdwales. Fight song is Pachelbel's Canon in D.

26. How pregnant should a woman look before you ask her if she's pregnant?

27. Which country has the sexiest native English accent?

28. It is late May and you have to drive a bone stock Focus ST from Miami to San Jose. All you are allowed to take with you is a duffel bag full of clothes and toiletries and a Nokia 1600. You must choose one travel companion who must travel up front with you ungagged: Chaney or Kyle. Who do you choose and why?

29. You receive a package in the mail. It has no return address but is covered in numerous . What do you hope is in it? What do you fear is in it?

30. How much is too much to pay for a handjob behind a truck stop diner? Assume she is a waitress on her smoke break.

31. How does it feel to not be a 30Q deadbeat?
'99 Triumph Daytona - Death Machine

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
aku & oberon , ff men cursed , hide yo kids , hide yo wife , in before the lock , kyle is troll king , mi euro-trash thread , toots was here
-->