Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 181 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer


Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 11:53 AM   #1801
c5karl
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fan#: 105687
Location: Fairfax, VA
What I Drive: 2013 Hatchback SE, 5-speed, silver

Posts: 56
FF Reputation: 1 c5karl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad View Post
Can't find the specific Focus Hatchbacks we are interested in locally, so a dealer has offered to order them for me.
Are these good deals or should we keep looking?

2013 - SE Hatchback 5spd Manual
Ingot Silver / Charcoal
201A - SE Appearance Package
Moonroof
Winter Package
Exterior Protection Package
-----------------------------
MSRP with Destination and Delivery - $24,270
Price after rebates, Ford Motor Credit and Private Offer - $19,550
I bought an identically-equipped car in October (minus the Exterior Protection Package, but I would have refused to pay for that) and paid about $100 more than what they're quoting you (before taxes & tags). I felt like I got a pretty good deal. I'm sure I could have saved a couple hundred bucks by spending two days bouncing offers back and forth between multiple dealers, but I figured my time was worth something.
c5karl is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #1802
Lavacon
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 110762
Location: Parts Unknown, NH
What I Drive: 2014 Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 17
FF Reputation: 1 Lavacon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Good Evening,

First post. I've been a lurker :-)

Questionish: I've seen in this thread that 1.9 @ 72 mos and the $2000 can not be used together.

My confusion come from the ford page under the finance programs tab. It lists:

Offer 1 of 2
$2,000

Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash 1
and
APR Financing 2

0.0 % for 36 months
0.0 % for 48 months
0.0 % for 60 months
1.9 % for 72 months
and
$1,000

Competitive Lease Conquest 3


There is clearly an "And" there. Is this just a typo?

I am looking to purchase pretty much what Offroad posted previously. My wife and I have been approved through ford and we would like to take advantage of some of these great incentives at a great APR.

Would anyone mind clarifying? Offroads deal @ 19,550 is great, would love to get a similar deal ;-)

Thanks!
Lavacon is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #1803
suss6052
Focus Addict
 
suss6052's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Fan#: 95752
Location: ..., MI
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

Posts: 12,272
FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavacon View Post
Good Evening,

First post. I've been a lurker :-)

Questionish: I've seen in this thread that 1.9 @ 72 mos and the $2000 can not be used together.

My confusion come from the ford page under the finance programs tab. It lists:

Offer 1 of 2
$2,000

Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash 1
and
APR Financing 2

0.0 % for 36 months
0.0 % for 48 months
0.0 % for 60 months
1.9 % for 72 months
and
$1,000

Competitive Lease Conquest 3


There is clearly an "And" there. Is this just a typo?

I am looking to purchase pretty much what Offroad posted previously. My wife and I have been approved through ford and we would like to take advantage of some of these great incentives at a great APR.

Would anyone mind clarifying? Offroads deal @ 19,550 is great, would love to get a similar deal ;-)

Thanks!
The and seems to say you can get the lower interest financing + 1000 if and only if you qualify for the competitive lease conquest.

Otherwise its a $2000 cash rebate and financing through some one else, or taking the higher interest rate from Ford Motor Credit.
__________________
Moderator for: DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance, ST Performance, MK3 Focus
suss6052 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #1804
Lavacon
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 110762
Location: Parts Unknown, NH
What I Drive: 2014 Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 17
FF Reputation: 1 Lavacon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
If and only if? schucks! I haven't seen any 0-1.9% outside of brand financing. I'll have to go on a hunt for 1.9% outside of ford. I was wishful thinking that the lease conquest wasn't necessary if you didn't have a current lease..
Lavacon is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #1805
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Fan#: 58749
Location: ., Haiti
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

Posts: 1,658
FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
If and only if? schucks! I haven't seen any 0-1.9% outside of brand financing. I'll have to go on a hunt for 1.9% outside of ford. I was wishful thinking that the lease conquest wasn't necessary if you didn't have a current lease..
Customer recently got .79% with NFCU. I have 1.79% with NFCU.
Nik00117 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #1806
Lavacon
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 110762
Location: Parts Unknown, NH
What I Drive: 2014 Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 17
FF Reputation: 1 Lavacon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117 View Post
Customer recently got .79% with NFCU. I have 1.79% with NFCU.
They have great rates, but I am not eligible. Thanks though!
Lavacon is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #1807
offroad
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Fan#: 110140
Location: SW, MO
What I Drive: 2013 Silver SE Hatch, 201A, 5MT

Posts: 50
FF Reputation: 1 offroad Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
While waiting for the wife's car to arrive I'm trying to see if we can save any more money, here is what the dealer told us:

We can get $2000 in rebates plus our $500 private offer.
Can also get an additional $500 off the price of the car if we finanance through Ford Motor credit at 5.99%, or get 0% interest if we don't take the Ford Motor Credit $500.

I can get 2.99% through my bank or credit union but since we are only looking to finance 10K for 24mo it still looks like I'll save more taking the $500 off and the 5.99% rate.
Not sure if they would give us a lower rate if we financed for 36mo.
offroad is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #1808
cornettbr
Focus Enthusiast
 
cornettbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 110725
Location: norfolk, VA
What I Drive: 2013 oxford white se sedan

Posts: 89
FF Reputation: 1 cornettbr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I just got an se with the 201a package. Oxford white sedan upgraded rims and se package so I got disk brakes in the back and its a stick. No heated seats or moonroof. For 18429.72

Sent from my SCH-I605 using FF Mobile
cornettbr is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #1809
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Fan#: 58749
Location: ., Haiti
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

Posts: 1,658
FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
While waiting for the wife's car to arrive I'm trying to see if we can save any more money, here is what the dealer told us:

We can get $2000 in rebates plus our $500 private offer.
Can also get an additional $500 off the price of the car if we finanance through Ford Motor credit at 5.99%, or get 0% interest if we don't take the Ford Motor Credit $500.

I can get 2.99% through my bank or credit union but since we are only looking to finance 10K for 24mo it still looks like I'll save more taking the $500 off and the 5.99% rate.
Not sure if they would give us a lower rate if we financed for 36mo.
Take the $500 fin offer from Ford. Do one payment then refinance using your credit union. Boom best of both worlds.
Nik00117 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #1810
msperber
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Fan#: 80053
Location: asheboro, NC
What I Drive: SCCA ITA 05 Focus ST racecar

Posts: 107
FF Reputation: 3 msperber Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
If you plan on doing the refin plan, keep the ford money for 3 payments so as to not screw the dealership, they get screwed if less than 3 payments, after that nobody at ford credit or the dealer gets hurt.
msperber is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.