Focus turbo parts - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Focus turbo parts

If you dont know, my focus was totaled, thanks to some jackass in a van:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308164

All my turbo parts are going up for sale, because Im buying a Volvo C30

This was installed on a SVT Focus, but will fit any Zetec (SVT or regular) focus 2000-2004

All Parts are in Dallas, Texas.

All pricing does NOT include shipping or paypal fees.

Email: blah4blah4blah (at) yahoo (dot) com or PM me on here.

Im not holding any parts, money talks.

All parts have less than 600 miles on them.

All turbo parts were inspected by Jotech Motorsports after the wreck, to confirm condition.

This is what my setup sounded like:

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It put down 269 whp on only 7 lbs of boost.

Top Speed Street manifold. The wrap is a torn, but the manifold is in great shape. You dont have to wait 6-12 weeks for Top Speed to make one, lol

$800

T3 flange.

Before the wreck:

Installed, fits with a/c and powersteering. I also have a new (less than 600 miles) zetec dipstick and tube to go with this (not pictured)

Turbosmart wastegate Comp Gate 40, dump tube was ruined, but you can have it with the wastegate if you want, lol. I think i have the original box as well, I will look for it.

$250

Precision Turbo 4831b, oil feed and drain fittings will be included, as shown. I think i have the box for this as well.

$500

Half of cold side piping, with 3in MAF housing, MAF is included. The scratches are from installation, not from the wreck, and can be easily painted. Couplers and clamps can be included for additional cost.

$125

Turbo Smart Vee Port pro blow off valve, pretty sure I have this box too.

$150

Regular zetec 2.5in flex pipe. Regular zetec flex pipes were required for top speeds down pipe.

$100

Take everything pictured above for $1700, plus shipping, and save $225.

I do have the intercooler as well, it has a slight bend in the top of it. HOWEVER, i will not sell it until I get it smoke tested to ensure it is not compromised. I will get this done next week.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Bookmarks & Social Networks