4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#1,439 ·
The whole units (aside from the headlight switches) were swapped. The trim did snap on to his, but they're different parts.

#1,440 ·
gotcha, His headlight switch is almost the same as the Euro headlight switch for Sedan with rear fogs, instead of Hatch open, its rear fog on

#1,442 ·

LED brakelight trim in progress

Angel Eye trim & under carriage lights.

First attempt at something to make the car unique. Was a nice subtle touch.
Also added the chrome trim on the grill.

Final stripes with red pin stripe near edges of the racing stripe.

Close up of racing stripes.

#1,452 ·
I'm sorry.. But that is just terrible... I've seen Mexicans do better crap to their car then that.. I understand creativity but a shitty mod is a shitty mod... Maybe if you bake the tailights and put them inside... But no.. Just no...

#1,461 ·
I may not like every mod posted on here. But show a little respect. Like Albarry said, this isn't a post some trash talking thread. At least the people who are getting hated on are actually trying something out side of the box(whether you think it looks good or not). And they are actually modding their cars which is the true purpose of this thread.

#1,467 ·
I don't understand why people have to bash on others mods. Its their car and they can do as they wish to it. I understand that you don't need to like the mod, but just leave it at that. It doesn't affect you at all. Just let them mod their cars and you mod yours.

#1,468 ·
Peeps... It's a public forum... Everyone is entitled to an opinion. We don't always see eye to eye... Move on.

Sent from my JailBroken iPhone.

#1,474 ·
I'm really disappointed in how disrespectful some of you are. It's one thing to not like what someone else has done to their car, but the way in which you expressed it is downright rude. You can say you don't like it and move on. Or, just maybe you could offer positive insight. Maybe say to a person, " im not feeling what you did because....., but perhaps trying xyz might make it better." The way in which some of you carry yourselves on here is utterly disgusting and has caused me to lose any respect that I might have had for you at any point.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

#1,476 ·
I'm really disappointed in how disrespectful some of you are. It's one thing to not like what someone else has done to their car, but the way in which you expressed it is downright rude. You can say you don't like it and move on. Or, just maybe you could offer positive insight. Maybe say to a person, " im not feeling what you did because....., but perhaps trying xyz might make it better." The way in which some of you carry yourselves on here is utterly disgusting and has caused me to lose any respect that I might have had for you at any point.
Whether you like it or not, identifying yourself with a community means it only takes a few individuals to ruin it for the rest of us by salting our reputation.

The less "stupid/rice/illegal/assclown" stuff seen on a mk3 Focus- the better it is for the community. It's up to the general consensus of the community to self-regulate via feedback to individuals.