!! FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust After 10 months !! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current)

DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current) The place to chat about any Duratec 2.0L Ti-VCT engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
vmaxbaby
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85914
What I Drive: 2012 SE Hatch, GT500, Busa, 2013 SE

FF Reputation: 2 vmaxbaby Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
!! FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust After 10 months !!

I purchased the fSwerks exhaust (stealth) when it first came out. In fact I was one of the first 5 to get it. First it is a very well build exhaust and after putting it on the car immediately ran better. The car picked up more punch which is what we all wanted. The sound was great also, not to loud not to quite. After 10 months the exhaust has gotten louder over time. It seemed to take about 7 months before I and others noticed my exhaust was louder. Friends would ask me if I changed exhaust again. Allot of people have sent me PM about the exhaust so I figured I would make a video of it using the exact same camera that I used before and mount in the same or close to the same location. Sorry camera is an old Contour so the sound is not like a high end video camera but you will get the point. The best way to hear is listen to my first 2 video's I made 10 months ago and then listen to it now. Not a huge difference but it is louder. Around town keeping the rev's down it is fine...stand on it and people will turn there heads...on the interstate at 70-75...it is in your face loud..and since I do allot of that type of driving I find it a little much but that is just my opinion. I am removing the main muffler which is 18inch long and putting on a MagnaFlow Muffler next week that is longer to quite it down some but still have some sound. Will post up once that one is on.

The you tube link is below and you can go to youtube and search on vmaxbaby and find my other focus.

http://youtu.be/syvnJtcaNBA

Bookmarks & Social Networks