A Question of Fuse Boxes - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Technical Chat

General Technical Chat This section is for technical discussions relating to general maintenance, electrical issues, engine trouble, and recalls.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
kburt0
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107104
What I Drive: 2002 Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 kburt0 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
A Question of Fuse Boxes

I recently discovered that the cooling fans on my '02 ZX5 need replaced and, rather than just throwing in a new fan, I thought it might be best to try to diagnose what killed it in the first place. I suspect that it was probably just the incompetent previous owners. I had read that checking the fuses and the relays are one of the things that you should do anytime you are diagnosing a fan, so I downloaded a fuse box diagram. However, when I went to check my fuses, I discovered that, according to the diagram, entire sections of my fuse box are simply missing- including those that relate to the fan! I'll post a link here to what's in there- or not as the case may be. Let me know if this is just a normal variance among models or if I have another project ahead of me! The link on top is to my fuse box, the second one is to the diagram.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2iavf42&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mdrms7&s=6

Bookmarks & Social Networks