Lowered on Eibach Sportlines *MK3* pics - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-30-2013, 04:59 PM   #41
UniqueHatch
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109085
What I Drive: 2012, White, SEL HBack

FF Reputation: 1 UniqueHatch Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
I was this |....| close to buying some sportlines today, but I decided last minute it would probably be smarter for me to wait till I do my taxes.

Your car looks good though, RAF!
I have a brand new, in original box, set of Eaibach sport lines if you are interested, I can have them shipped for $180 if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #42
StingRay
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 67421
What I Drive: 2013 Ingot Silver ST

FF Reputation: 4 StingRay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueHatch View Post
I have a brand new, in original box, set of Eaibach sport lines if you are interested, I can have them shipped for $180 if you are interested.
I will PM you when I get a chance to check my finances!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #43
BLarson
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58905
What I Drive: 2012 Ox White SE Sports Pack Hatch

FF Reputation: 7 BLarson Good Standing Member
Quote:
180 is a good deal. Esp. If it includes shipping. I bought mine 7 months ago for 200 to my door. You can get them now on autoanything for about 188 shipped(15% off coupon). But some states like mine, you'll have to pay tax on top of that which will put you back around 200.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #44
UniqueHatch
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109085
What I Drive: 2012, White, SEL HBack

FF Reputation: 1 UniqueHatch Good Standing Member
Quote:
sounds good, let me know because I have someone else that is interested so first come first serve.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #45
Sean05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62491
What I Drive: 13' ST2

FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk2dubvr View Post
I guess most of you dont have a clue what actual low is. 1.5 is pretty good considering whats avail. but as far as all the mk3's I've seen on here with coils I'm not impressed. 1552's st on air is a prime example of low. Being on air thats a given but I'd like to see a coil kit that would allow [within reason] a similar amount of static drop.
You want to see low static cars, look at some vw audi coverage of H20i
I agree... im running sportlines till i can get my kws or something that would go lower im about 2.5 inch lower with smaller tires and the springs springs did 2in after settling
This coming from someine with less than 2in subframe clearance on his old mk1.5 sedan

And for the other guy jordan.. Chill out this is a lowering thread what do you expect? Now slamm it and have fun!
Yes most people dont know slammed most people are happy with what they got lets encourage each other. Now my opinion my cars barely dropped...

My car as it sits till i can blow my shocks and get rid of these soft springs. Feels sportyer and more stiff but not much of an upgrade if you have sport springs already and if you have the ti sport springs vs the se i wouldnt change it cept to coils. Im not a fan of progressive springs. Im all about that linear rate with predictable handling
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #46
mk2dubvr
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 107382
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium '91 GTi

FF Reputation: 1 mk2dubvr Good Standing Member
Thank you, some one who understands where I'm coming from.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #47
mk2dubvr
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 107382
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium '91 GTi

FF Reputation: 1 mk2dubvr Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAF_S197 View Post
None of us are crying but why do you have to be a dick?
Learn that lowered and slammed are two different things. You are in here trying to make it look like I'm claiming my car is slammed and you're idea of slammed is it sitting on the floor. You came into a thread where a guy lowers his car and your talking shit that is not low enough yet your car is stock ride height. If VW guys know how to do t right and your not happy with the cars on here, trade your car in, till then S T F U
who was being a dick. Forgive my honesty. I was not implying anything of that sort. I am simply stating that I would like to see one dumped. my car is a month old forgive me once again for not installing a suspension kit right off the bat in the middle of the winter. also i dont need to trade in nothing. my 91 gti is plenty vw and plenty low.

All in all im happy with the sport line set up allthough, I want some coils avail that will offer considerable drop.

(Guess im too used to vortex)
Old 02-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #48
RAF_S197
Focus Addict

Fan#: 91991
What I Drive: 2014 Oxford white Sport Black Pack

FF Reputation: 21 RAF_S197 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk2dubvr View Post
who was being a dick. Forgive my honesty. I was not implying anything of that sort. I am simply stating that I would like to see one dumped. my car is a month old forgive me once again for not installing a suspension kit right off the bat in the middle of the winter. also i dont need to trade in nothing. my 91 gti is plenty vw and plenty low.

All in all im happy with the sport line set up allthough, I want some coils avail that will offer considerable drop.

(Guess im too used to vortex)
Bottom line. Don't put down anyone else's shit on a car forum.
Don't be afraid to lower it
My car has 2000 km on it and I live half an hour away from you.
Stop day dreaming about VW's
The way I see it is even if I lowered it in the summer time I drive my Focus all year round so I would just have to deal with the snow next year.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #49
RAF_S197
Focus Addict

Fan#: 91991
What I Drive: 2014 Oxford white Sport Black Pack

FF Reputation: 21 RAF_S197 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
I agree... im running sportlines till i can get my kws or something that would go lower im about 2.5 inch lower with smaller tires and the springs springs did 2in after settling
This coming from someine with less than 2in subframe clearance on his old mk1.5 sedan

And for the other guy jordan.. Chill out this is a lowering thread what do you expect? Now slamm it and have fun!
Yes most people dont know slammed most people are happy with what they got lets encourage each other. Now my opinion my cars barely dropped...

My car as it sits till i can blow my shocks and get rid of these soft springs. Feels sportyer and more stiff but not much of an upgrade if you have sport springs already and if you have the ti sport springs vs the se i wouldnt change it cept to coils. Im not a fan of progressive springs. Im all about that linear rate with predictable handling

Looks great man. Thanks.
Are you anywhere close to rubbing with the 225's? I'm planning on sticking to 235's when I order my 18's
Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #50
Chaos09
Sonic Crew #09

Fan#: 95090
What I Drive: DC

FF Reputation: 7 Chaos09 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I've been running 235 on my car that's on coils and no rub.
Sonic's MK3 Crew #9 Chaos!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->