Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 179 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 04:45 PM   #1781
Wannaknow
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Fan#: 109389
Location: LIVINGSTON, NJ
What I Drive: No

Posts: 2
FF Reputation: 1 Wannaknow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hi, I have 2 questions. What tier credit/credit score do I need to qualify for the 2.9 for 72 months on the 2013 mustang, and what would a typical lease payment be on a 2013 gt, no options or typical equipment and how much down on the lease. Thanks so much.
Wannaknow is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #1782
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannaknow View Post
Hi, I have 2 questions. What tier credit/credit score do I need to qualify for the 2.9 for 72 months on the 2013 mustang, and what would a typical lease payment be on a 2013 gt, no options or typical equipment and how much down on the lease. Thanks so much.
It's not really a score to qualify it depends on your history as well. I would say generally 700+ gives you qualification for the 2.9% but I had a guy who was 687 who didn't even qualify for the top 3 tiers.

For some reason my lease isn't coming up on the GT right now I'll have to check tomorrow.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:41 AM   #1783
collven
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Fan#: 109567
Location: Lubbock, TX
What I Drive: 2010 White Honda Civic

Posts: 1
FF Reputation: 1 collven Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I see that they have extended the 66 month 0% for this month for Focuses. I'm confused about something though, since the website gives 2 different answers. On the incentives page, it says $2000 in bonus cash plus 0% for 66 months, but if you go to pricing and estimate your payment, it only shows $500 in rebates with the 0%. So which is it, $2000 or $500?

Also, does the lease conquest rebate stack either way?

Thanks.

Never mind, my screen wasn't refreshing correctly and I see now that those incentives are for the electric model.
collven is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:52 AM   #1784
Wasney
Focus Enthusiast
 
Wasney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Fan#: 109571
Location: Saginaw, MI
What I Drive: 5SPD 2013 Focus SE

Posts: 428
FF Reputation: 2 Wasney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Would you be able to tell me what kind of incentives/rebates I may be able to get?
Buying a 13 Focus S soon,

Vin 1FADP3E28DL200112
Zip 48602
Last name is Wasney

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Wasney is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #1785
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasney View Post
Would you be able to tell me what kind of incentives/rebates I may be able to get?
Buying a 13 Focus S soon,

Vin 1FADP3E28DL200112
Zip 48602
Last name is Wasney

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
You have a $1,500 incentive on a Focus S currently.

Check into the Focus SE though, for $730 more you get a lot more options (rebate goes up by $1,000 going to an SE). Not trying to upsell you, but you might find the value in the SE.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #1786
Wasney
Focus Enthusiast
 
Wasney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Fan#: 109571
Location: Saginaw, MI
What I Drive: 5SPD 2013 Focus SE

Posts: 428
FF Reputation: 2 Wasney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
You have a $1,500 incentive on a Focus S currently.

Check into the Focus SE though, for $730 more you get a lot more options (rebate goes up by $1,000 going to an SE). Not trying to upsell you, but you might find the value in the SE.
So, what your telling me is that I can actually get the SE for less, because the increased rebate is more than the cost? I will have to talk to my dealer/friend... Maybe he can hunt me down a SE with the features I want... Will have to apologize for having him hunt me the S... Lol. Not only that, but I asked ford for a brochure, hoping to get that $500-750 voucher... Which isn't for the S, but I think I read is for the SE...

Thanks for the reply... Happy I didn't let the excitement make me buy early... Almost got it last week instead of the planned end of February.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Wasney is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #1787
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
$730 more not less.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #1788
Wasney
Focus Enthusiast
 
Wasney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Fan#: 109571
Location: Saginaw, MI
What I Drive: 5SPD 2013 Focus SE

Posts: 428
FF Reputation: 2 Wasney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
$730 more not less.
Yeah, my bad. The friend that's helping me at his dealership said he would be able to get me a SE for $500 more, and really it's just aluminum rims

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Wasney is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #1789
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasney View Post
Yeah, my bad. The friend that's helping me at his dealership said he would be able to get me a SE for $500 more, and really it's just aluminum rims

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
It's much more than just alloy wheels:

 Air Filtration System
 Audio – 6 Speakers
 Auto Headlamps
 Aux 12V Powerpoint (Rear)
 Cruise Control
 Door Handles – Body-Colored
 Dual Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
 Floor Console Armrest
 Floor Mats – 1st Row
 Headlamps – Automatic Quad-Beam Halogen (AutoLamp)
 Illuminated Entry
 Instrument Cluster
— Trip Computer
— Compass and Outside Temperature Display
 Mirror (Exterior) – Body-Colored, Side Marker Lamps
 MyKey®
 Rear-Seat Heat Ducts
 Steering Wheel – Redundant Audio Controls
 Storage – Map Pockets (Rear-Seat)
 SYNC® with MyFord® – Voice-Activated Communications
and Entertainment System with 911 assist® & Vehicle
Reports. Available on S and Standard on SE.
Note: SYNC® Services available for a $60 annual subscription
 Wheels/Tires – 16" Aluminum
 Windows
— Driver One-Touch Down
— Power Rear
— Windshield Wipers – Variable-intermittent
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #1790
Wasney
Focus Enthusiast
 
Wasney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Fan#: 109571
Location: Saginaw, MI
What I Drive: 5SPD 2013 Focus SE

Posts: 428
FF Reputation: 2 Wasney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
It's much more than just alloy wheels:

 Air Filtration System
 Audio – 6 Speakers
 Auto Headlamps
 Aux 12V Powerpoint (Rear)
 Cruise Control
 Door Handles – Body-Colored
 Dual Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
 Floor Console Armrest
 Floor Mats – 1st Row
 Headlamps – Automatic Quad-Beam Halogen (AutoLamp)
 Illuminated Entry
 Instrument Cluster
— Trip Computer
— Compass and Outside Temperature Display
 Mirror (Exterior) – Body-Colored, Side Marker Lamps
 MyKey®
 Rear-Seat Heat Ducts
 Steering Wheel – Redundant Audio Controls
 Storage – Map Pockets (Rear-Seat)
 SYNC® with MyFord® – Voice-Activated Communications
and Entertainment System with 911 assist® & Vehicle
Reports. Available on S and Standard on SE.
Note: SYNC® Services available for a $60 annual subscription
 Wheels/Tires – 16" Aluminum
 Windows
— Driver One-Touch Down
— Power Rear
— Windshield Wipers – Variable-intermittent
I know the car he found me has a lot of that already, like sync, the speakers, and such. I will call him and see exactly what it doesn't, to decide for myself if it's worth the $500.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Wasney is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.