People Blocked a Highway to do donuts! - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #41
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizzara View Post
I guess I'll boil it down to some jot notes just for you, because you don't seem to get it:

- I'm fine with muscle cars and most of their owners
- I'm not fine with owners of ANY vehicle that drive them irresponsibly as depicted in the video
- The drivers in the video make all muscle car owners look bad, despite being in the minority
- My original comment on the H1 was a joke
- I didn't intend to offend you with my original post, but I did, and I apologized for it in my second post - to no effect, clearly
- Nobody in this thread appears to have a problem with me except you - as I see it, TheGlassMaker and LouBomb were expanding on a concept I brought up in my second post

I guess you can still blow up on me if you want, since being nice is "only going to last so long". Better get your fix before this thread gets locked. I suggest relaxing though, it's good for the heart...
nah, you don't seem to get you're trying to be a troll, I don't play troll games.
Especially from one that drives an old lx spi with hubcaps and brags about lowering it and fixing $4k in damage on the drivers side with krylon, yet says this about others... "There's a sentiment that they're crude cars bought by simpletons who do stupid things with them."

P.S. I did say I own a focus didn't I? Amongst other things...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #42
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by swansong View Post
And besides, the bunny has a pancake on its head, therefore any argument to be made anywhere is irrelephant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb View Post
End thread/

You win one Internet!

Sent from my JailBroken iPhone.
Dos internets
Old 01-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #43
Nevin W
Focus Addict

Fan#: 98043
What I Drive: 1994 Chevy S10 4x4

FF Reputation: 2 Nevin W Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Why dont you guys just shut up and go separate ways. It is always easier...

Nevin
PNW Crew #45
1994 Chevy S10 4x4 w/ 4.3 Vortec
2002 Sonic Blue Focus SVT Supercharged - For Sale
2002 Liquid Grey Metallic Wagon - Written off
Nevin
Old 01-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #44
swansong
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83576
What I Drive: 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi XWD

FF Reputation: 12 swansong Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEnvy View Post
Dos internets
I'll stick with my one internet, as I was actually supporting Svizzara, who was very courteous and respectful with all of his comments, while you happened to incur quite a substantial amount of butthurt. I was merely pointing out the absurdity in continuing the conversation between you two.
Gone: 2002 SVT, #1654

Hers: 2010 Focus SES: 78k, Ebony, Auto, Moon and Tune
Old 01-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #45
Svizzara
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98554
What I Drive: '01 SPI Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 Svizzara Good Standing Member
I'm going to take the wise advice from Nevin W and swansong, and stop posting in this thread. Nobody's getting anywhere. The following is all just for the record, so I don't get banned due to misinterpretation of my comments.

You asked for me to clarify what I think is a stereotype, so I did. I emphasized that it doesn't apply to all owners:
Quote:
And what stereotype would that be? Please explain to the many members here that also own muscle cars.
Quote:
There's a sentiment that they're crude cars bought by simpletons who do stupid things with them. It doesn't hold true for all muscle car owners, but it does for the owners in this video. Unfortunately, they make all American muscle enthusiasts look bad when they do things like this, despite their low numbers relative to the number of more responsible owners.
However, you were offended, so I apologized.
Quote:
I don't comment with the intent of offending people, but it looks like I did just that to you - so I apologize.
You were still upset, so I tried to clarify my position further:
Quote:
I guess I'll boil it down to some jot notes just for you, because you don't seem to get it:
And finally, you replied with a personal attack on my car, which has little - if anything - to do with this conflict:
Quote:
nah, you don't seem to get you're trying to be a troll, I don't play troll games.
Especially from one that drives an old lx spi with hubcaps and brags about lowering it and fixing $4k in damage on the drivers side with krylon
By the way, it's an SE. I was excited about finally having it lowered, so I posted 2 photos in my own Showroom thread - which is long dead anyway - and occasionally, I'll post up a photo of it when people ask for reference images of how much of a drop Sportlines will get you. And I can comfortably say that I've never bragged about the terrible rattle can job (it's Duplicolor, BTW) - I needed to cover up bare metal so my dear little car wouldn't rust away. I couldn't afford to repair it fully, wasn't comfortable going to a junkyard to pull panels myself, and didn't think it was worth it to get dented panels professionally painted.

To any moderators reading this, and to the OP LouBomb: I apologize for cluttering this thread with this stupid back-and-forth conflict. I suppose I should've just not replied to GreenEnvy at all to avoid it, but tempers flared, clearly... I tried to handle it as best as I could. I can assure you I'm finished with this thread.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #46
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Sidestepping this other thing...

The news covered it again tonight. Still no one in trouble. Couple guys came forward and said if sideshows were given a dedicated time and place off the roadways (like a race track) this wouldn't happen. Yeah, sure.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #47
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
yeah back on topic..

they had a guy here in orland park.. grabbed a go pro, stuck it on his helmet and gave the police like 1hour chase.. and he never got caught.. well.. until he posted it ON HIS OWN youtube channel.. them they came knocking on his door.. he is no facing multiple felony charges..
Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35
Old 01-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #48
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
It's not fair to bash a certain type of driver because of a bad personal experience.. Cause if that's the case I've met more douschebags here on FF then in real life yo.. But hey just my 0.02 lol carry on
OH! So the truth finally comes out!! That's why you never showed up to my birthday party, isn't it!?
Old 01-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #49
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
but but but... i met you in real life.. and and and.. im currently texting you, fb'n you and FF'n you.. so THERE... and i said i was sorry.... .:'''o('
Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35
Old 01-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #50
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
but but but... i met you in real life.. and and and.. im currently texting you, fb'n you and FF'n you.. so THERE... and i said i was sorry.... .:'''o('
It's okay, baybee.. I can't stay mad at you..

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->