finding the right fuse? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Second Generation > MK2 Focus

MK2 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the second generation 2008-2011 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
Heining17
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98657
What I Drive: 2009 Blue Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 Heining17 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
finding the right fuse?

Hey guys,

I have my amp and sub set up working now... but not exactly how I want it. I have the remote wire tied into the power wire and I just use a switch.

So.. Im sick of this switch lol... Its just a pain in the ass, so I bought an add a fuse so I could just connect remote wire into the fuse box. I tried adding the fuse to "sync" and headlights. The sub is still constantly on even when keys are not in ignition. Am I using the wrong fuse or whats wrongs lol? I want it to turn on when car is on.

Bookmarks & Social Networks