04 SVTF: What is this part called? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Performance (2002-2004)

SVT Performance (2002-2004) The place to chat about any 2.0L SVT DOHC Zetec engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Jan 2013
Fan#: 108847
Location: Seattle, WA
What I Drive: 2004 SVTF EAP

Posts: 2
FF Reputation: 1 SVTee Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
04 SVTF: What is this part called?

On a 2004 SVTF, mounted to the driver's side of the engine block , in front of and below the coil pack, there is a housing with a sensor on top. Coolant lines run in and out of it. What is the name of this part?

I think I might have a leak coming from beneath it. After the engine cools, there is a small amount of fluid beneath that area. Anyone ever experience this?

Thanks for the assist.

SVTee is offline  
    Reply With Quote

Bookmarks & Social Networks
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.