Loaded SE vs. Titanium - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
Geniusjustin
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 99128
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Geniusjustin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Loaded SE vs. Titanium

Ok, the Fusion lease is finally ending, and I'm trying to decide which Focus has my name on it.

The problem is, I love Race Red, but that's not available on the Titanium. The question is, therefore, what am I losing by going with a loaded SE as opposed to a Titanium?

The brochure tells me most of the equipment, but I'd also like to know little things along the lines of the soft-touch upper door panels and the chrome bezels around the HVAC vents.

Thanks everyone!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
miuzi05
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106045
What I Drive: 2013 Race Red SE Sedan 5MT

FF Reputation: 1 miuzi05 Good Standing Member
Yay for Race Red!

... I don't actually have an answer for your question. Just wanted to voice my support for your colour of choice.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
Holden
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90783
What I Drive: 2004 SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Holden Good Standing Member
I don't think you'd be losing much at all, plus the black window trim of the SE works better with RR than the chrome of a Titanium would (but then you'll "have" to address the chrome headlights and fogs, either via the "Black Pack," or just buying them separately)...
Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
You'd give up the intelligent access with push button start for a kick off and a few other things, but that's the major one.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
1slofofo
Adam

Fan#: 92422
What I Drive: Mk3

FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
Titanium has soft touch upper door panels, darkened headlights, darkened chrome fog light bezels, and myford touch with auto climate control.

Se is available with myford touch and auto climate. Titanium also has auto up/down for all 4 windows, Se only has driver's auto down last I checked.

Try optioning them online to see what you could get, and if all else fails, go to a dealership and look in person.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #6
JPopNC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88327
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Titanium H-back

FF Reputation: 1 JPopNC Good Standing Member
I believe that only the Titanium has the handling package which pays off real well on the twisties.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
e30og
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83765
What I Drive: '13 SG 4dr, Manual

FF Reputation: 2 e30og Good Standing Member
Just bought an SE with every single option available and almost got a titanium...SE had convenience package (with leather, power drivers seat, split rear seats with armrest, interior color ambient lighting, fogs, smoked 17" rims, backup camera), winter package (with rubber mats, heated seats, signals in mirrors, heated mirrors), MFT and Sony audio 10spkr sub with sat radio, Navi,

The only thing the SE lacks standard to the titanium is keyless start, front parking sensors, backup camera, all one touch power windows. I think titanium also has power passenger seat

option wise the titanium has available handling package with 18s, available parking package, and not sure but maybe available auto wipers.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
e30og
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83765
What I Drive: '13 SG 4dr, Manual

FF Reputation: 2 e30og Good Standing Member
There's about a grand difference between a fully loaded SE and a Ti, i didn't think backup camera front sensors one touch windows and keyless start darkened bezels were with that IMO

Forgot to mention that the SE with MFT also had automatic climate
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #9
mk2dubvr
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 107382
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium '91 GTi

FF Reputation: 1 mk2dubvr Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30og View Post
Just bought an SE with every single option available and almost got a titanium...SE had convenience package (with leather, power drivers seat, split rear seats with armrest, interior color ambient lighting, fogs, smoked 17" rims, backup camera), winter package (with rubber mats, heated seats, signals in mirrors, heated mirrors), MFT and Sony audio 10spkr sub with sat radio, Navi,

The only thing the SE lacks standard to the titanium is keyless start, front parking sensors, backup camera, all one touch power windows. I think titanium also has power passenger seat

option wise the titanium has available handling package with 18s, available parking package, and not sure but maybe available auto wipers.
yes the titanium i have has 18's (which are nice as hell) front sensors auto wipers (front) 1 touch all 4 windows. my ford touch, rear cam, two tone red and black leather seats,floor mats and dash, push to start intel. access, pretty much everything else you stated it also has red white yellow av cables for dvd/playstation/camcorder what ever.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #10
Slo86GT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88885
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Gray Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Slo86GT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I went for a loaded SE over the Titanium mostly for the chrome trim on the doors not being there... plus the automatic "gotcha bitch!" dealers seem to get when asking about a fully optioned car.

I honestly don't MISS anything that is not on my car that exists on a Titanium. I WISH I had the black pack for the spoiler, headlights, and fog trims, though. That's my only "shoulda" item.
- Jody -

Bookmarks & Social Networks