Folding Rear Back Seats - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
Deftmetal

Fan#: 105884
What I Drive: 2014 Mazda 3

FF Reputation: 8 Deftmetal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhiaFan View Post
If your car is as in your profile a SE trim level then you do have a split 60/40 seat function. Both seat cushion & seat backs.

I am curious , when you take delivery of your new cars in North America does the selling salesperson not go over the features and how things function prior
to you driving off into the sunset in your new wheels?
Or is it that even the salespeople do not know these simple things such as how 60/40 seats work in a modern day car?
Sales people around here in my experience with new cars only tell about what a customer asks about. Most don't put in the effort at delivery. My rear seat is one piece folding. I was surprised the first time I went to fold it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 03:27 AM   #12
GhiaFan
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 50498
What I Drive: 2007 Panther Black Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT

FF Reputation: 12 GhiaFan Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Deftmetal, this means you must have the sedan SE as I see in Canada the SE hatch comes with 60/40 split, but no dice on the SE sedan, unless
you add the 201A SE Plus Package which includes the 60/40 function. Which looks like last years Sport Package. With your profile saying your
Focus is an SE Sport this lead me to believe you had the 201A SE Plus Package.
Is there a reason why you list your car as a SE Sport? I am not aware of this trim level in Canada.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:18 AM   #13
Deftmetal

Fan#: 105884
What I Drive: 2014 Mazda 3

FF Reputation: 8 Deftmetal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
It is a sedan and I got the sport appearance package. I should put sedan in there
Old 02-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #14
YTBrown
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107580
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Sedan Sport SE MT

FF Reputation: 1 YTBrown Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Sorry for the bump... Can anyone confirm if the standard seat cushion really can be swapped with the fold-flat version? It's been mentioned previously that it is possible but I get the feeling nobody's done it yet. I'm a little wary too, because I imagine there are at least some hinges and clips or something that aren't on my version.

I got roped into a sedan and the non-fold-flat back seat hasn't been an issue 'till last night when I almost got burned at Home Depot (was still able to cram 12' of rolled rug!). I've come to terms with the 4-door but I think fold-flat would add a lot of versatility.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->