|12-12-2012, 07:26 PM||#1|
Job Posting - Forum Sales Representative
Forum Sales Professional
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. is looking for a qualified candidate to represent the Company in our Automotive Forums Campaign. The chosen candidate would represent Extreme Dimensions, Inc. on 40+ forums across our industry. He / She would be responsible for answering questions, setting up promotions and marketing strategies, creating new product interest threads, and posting Group Buys and Specials. If you have a vast knowledge of cars and the body kit industry, you can apply that knowledge and your passion for the scene into this money making opportunity. You MUST know cars!
- Represent the company on internet automotive forums by generating product interests and general correspondence with forum members.
- Manage forum group buys.
- Manage forum weekly specials.
- Accurate, daily order entry.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Close sales by building rapport with online forum members; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing orders.
- Expand sales by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions.
- Be able to manage all of these duties across 40+forums at one time.
- Be a problem solver, look for unsatisfied customers and help ease their troubles
- Gain a sense for new products that shape our industry (Product & Marketing Trends)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales/customer service (will consider goal oriented and focused individuals who have a history of success in other fields)
- Minimum 1 year being an active internet automotive forum member
- Knowledge of the aftermarket automotive industry, especially aerodynamics
- Experience in data entry
- Team player
- Professional writing and phone etiquette
- Strong work ethics
- Motivation for Sales with prospecting skills
- Excellent communication/people skills (both written and verbal)
- Responsible and highly self-motivated
- Typing minimum 40 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Compensation and Benefits
- $12-$13/hour + Commission (DOE)
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly and Professional Working Environment
- Fast Paced and Fast Growing Company
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CALL. OUR HIRING MANAGER IS OFFSITE.
EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Come visit us at our new 100,000sqft facility!*
|01-10-2013, 01:18 AM||#2|
Still hiring ?
Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk
Rocco's built turbo zetec mine now!
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|