Another One Bites The Dust - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #61
revhigh
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98516
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda 3 SkyActiv 6A Touring

FF Reputation: 1 revhigh Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
All I can say to all this is my new Mazda3 has been flawless for the first 500 miles, and there's no reason for that to change as far as I've seen and heard.

No clunks .... no rattles .... no squeaks ... no buzzing headliner .... no falling down headliner ... no annoyances at all ... and better mileage (35 MPG+ in combined varied driving) ..... PRICELESS. Simply a pleasure to drive .... just what a new car is SUPPOSED to be .... and what a lot of our Focuses WERE NOT.

THAT .... is why people are dumping these things at ANY cost.

REV

Last edited by revhigh; 01-09-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #62
hand-filer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90895
What I Drive: One less Ford

FF Reputation: 1 hand-filer Good Standing Member
All I can say is that this thread no longer serves any useful purpose.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #63
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hand-filer View Post
All I can say is that this thread no longer serves any useful purpose.
Neither did your post. Maybe we should complain about that in a verbal way, as opposed to just not responding or participating.

It's a valid topic...some people are getting rid of their cars, and new users to this forum might want to know why. A healthy explanation and discussion could help them in how they choose to spend $20-$30k.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #64
hand-filer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90895
What I Drive: One less Ford

FF Reputation: 1 hand-filer Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
Neither did your post. Maybe we should complain about that in a verbal way, as opposed to just not responding or participating.

It's a valid topic...some people are getting rid of their cars, and new users to this forum might want to know why. A healthy explanation and discussion could help them in how they choose to spend $20-$30k.
It was valid at the beginning. Now it's straying way off topic and it's turning into a bitch fest.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #65
chum567
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86507
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 chum567 Good Standing Member
Man i came to this seeing 7 pages and I see things got a little interesting lol
Old 01-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #66
revhigh
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hand-filer View Post
It was valid at the beginning. Now it's straying way off topic and it's turning into a bitch fest.
I really don't understand why some people have such a problem if they hear something negative.
It's just a stupid car ... some have problems some don't have problems why put your head in the sand?

REV
Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #67
WizeGuyDezignz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99369
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 WizeGuyDezignz Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhigh View Post
All I can say to all this is my new Mazda3 has been flawless for the first 500 miles, and there's no reason for that to change as far as I've seen and heard.

No clunks .... no rattles .... no squeaks ... no buzzing headliner .... no falling down headliner ... no annoyances at all ... and better mileage (35 MPG+ in combined varied driving) ..... PRICELESS. Simply a pleasure to drive .... just what a new car is SUPPOSED to be .... and what a lot of our Focuses WERE NOT. THAT .... is why people are dumping these things at ANY cost.

REV
Dude ok, we get it. I will be another to say that I have had my Focus for about 8 months now, it has 7,700 miles and I have zero issues. And it's a blast to drive.

For every one person on this board that said they dumped it, there are probably thousands of other people, on this board or not, that are happy with their Focus.

These threads are a joke really. As is any problem thread on the internet for any product. Of course people with problems will come on the internet and vent. Just think about how many people who bought these cars that are happy and aren't posting on the internet.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #68
revhigh
Focus Enthusiast

As I said ... some are good ... some are not so good ... why do people want to try to hide the problems that do exist.

You can usually tell what a thread is going to be about ... if it is about something that you are not interested in or don't want to hear why read it ?

REV
Old 01-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #69
pozi240
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94835
What I Drive: 2012 Focus 5 door SEL Kona Blue

FF Reputation: 4 pozi240 Good Standing Member
Quote:
You can usually tell what a thread is going to be about ... if it is about something that you are not interested in or don't want to hear why read it ?

REV

I've haven't always agreed with Rev's posts (not that it matters, LOL), but this post is the best I've seen on this thread, even this forum. Great advice, and I have to remind myself of that one as well. (If the thread doesn't really pertain to you, or, you don't agree with it, or, you really can't offer any insight or value to said thread, don't bother posting). Nothing wrong with exchanging opinions, but, nobody's opinion is "wrong", that's the beauty of it. Its not personal, and if someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are "e-thugging" you or being disrespectful. Thanks for reminding us Rev of something we all tend to forget at times.
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 (street)
2008 Kawasaki ZX10R (track only)
Old 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #70
Just Tom
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106663
What I Drive: 2013 Focus Ti (5 Dr.)

FF Reputation: 3 Just Tom Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi240 View Post

I've haven't always agreed with Rev's posts (not that it matters, LOL), but this post is the best I've seen on this thread, even this forum. Great advice, and I have to remind myself of that one as well. (If the thread doesn't really pertain to you, or, you don't agree with it, or, you really can't offer any insight or value to said thread, don't bother posting). Nothing wrong with exchanging opinions, but, nobody's opinion is "wrong", that's the beauty of it. Its not personal, and if someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are "e-thugging" you or being disrespectful. Thanks for reminding us Rev of something we all tend to forget at times.
Quote:
As I said ... some are good ... some are not so good ... why do people want to try to hide the problems that do exist.

REV

Very well stated.

Bookmarks & Social Networks