Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...

3M views 2K replies 353 participants last post by  dherrington27 
#1 ·
Post pics of your slammed/lowered focus!...
And if you have pics of the process of the setup, go for it!...
[ffrocks]

#1,106 ·
I never said you had to spend that much to get that low. ( didn't know if you could read or not). I said any coils below that price range and the drive would be complete crap whether or not one person likes it or not. There are reasons for coils costing what they cost whether cheap or expensive. I've been on plenty from k sports to kw and I can assure you you get what you pay for.

Anything that low on your k-sports I can assure bang like crazy on anything other than a normal dip and your used to it so its not bad. But hey I'm jut talking out my ass I would just shell out the money for air ride for the hell of it.

#1,118 ·
I have always found it best to not reply to trolls. I do, however know that Nickgt40, SVT3658 and others on here know a lot, I mean a lot about what works best on the Focus.

So here is the most Recent pic I have of my lowered Focus

KYB-AGX adjustable dampers and Megan racing 2" lowering springs!

#1,128 ·
No it is not. It is the original Carcept wing. Carzone was a polish illegal copy. I still have their full ZuS spec kit sitting in the garage. It was never put into production so there are only 2 copies in the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.