Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#5,735 ·
Was going through some old photos of a meet we had about a year ago and came across this.

Our local member had a rental car and couldn't bring his Focus, so we took the lettering off a second gen and stuck them on his Cobalt. We later sprayed "Racecar" in plastidip on the side which he wasn't too happy with.

here is the rest of the guys

#5,748 ·
I think some of it is the time of year. With the holidays in full swing everyone gets busy. Plus, it's more like parts pile season. I'm in the process of ordering parts and pile them up, then start installing everything in March.

#5,747 ·
I post when I have stuff to post, I lurk everyday, don't have a camera or time right now to get cool shots. Getting off of work after dark everyday SUCKS!

#5,751 ·
exams. no time to worry about the car. not like i've changed anything.

#5,757 ·
What do you guys think?
I wanted people to know this is a focus that they are staring so hard at because of how it looks(= But I didn't care for the funky lettering that came on our cars. I debadged my trunk two years ago and I have always felt it looks a little weird totally blank anyways because of the shape of the trunk.
I love seeing people's reaction when I pull up and they ask what kind of car is it? Is it some new ford model? or even what kind of bmw is it? lol
Now everyone will know its a focus(=

#5,765 ·
Lol thanks Snyper! THe newer ones are $26 and up and the ones that came with the mk2 are $22 and up. I never liked the skinny letters that came on ours though. especially the placement. someone here at my college has the stock letters relocated to the lower left and it looks crappy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.