Wisconsin People - Page 250 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #2491
Joseph Baker
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106879
What I Drive: 2001 E4 focus zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Joseph Baker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
this is a FORD focus site... we dont need any golfs running around here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #2492
Davidt2169
Focus Addict

Fan#: 104963
What I Drive: 2001 Black Zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Davidt2169 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Baker View Post
this is a FORD focus site... we dont need any golfs running around here
What?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #2493
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Spam, pretend like it's not there

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #2494
Davidt2169
Focus Addict

Alright lol. I was so confused.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #2495
5speed SE
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106877
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Grey SE sedan

FF Reputation: 1 5speed SE Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidt2169 View Post
Alright lol. I was so confused.
LOL i was too... i just thought somebody was having a rough day...
Old 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #2496
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Yep we get some spam once in a while. Anywho Doug, are you a modding type guy or are you keeping the Focus simple? Even a K&N drop in filter would be a nice improvement, even though your current one has barely any miles on it yet lol

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 12-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #2497
5speed SE
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidt2169 View Post
Welcome Doug!

On a side note, seen an RS today, damn they look good in person.
And went to Farm and Barn and parked next to another focus hatch, all black and Black rims. We matched.
thanks David! sounds like you found your twin at F&F! very cool! since you are from/in roscoe, do you ever hit up that little car show circuit down there? every thursday (late spring, summer, early fall) they meet at different cafe/restaurants around the area... some of the places are Hawk's View, Roscoe Plaza, Sophia's and i think they added a new place too... anyways, they are always kind of fun, a grab a burger, some fries, and check out some cool cars... i usually hit one or two a month... personally i like the Roscoe Plaza ones the best because they are usually the biggest...

Doug
Old 12-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #2498
shonut
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 93533
What I Drive: '01 SE wagon, 05 ST, 94 SHO Gone

FF Reputation: 1 shonut Good Standing Member
Doug you need to take out the 3.0 Yamaha and get a 3.2 in there. You get a 20 ft lb bump in torque. Gut out the silencer in the air box and 73mm mass air. Then when the secondaries open it is a lot more fun. Oh yeah the v6 SHO's were way better than the v8s.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #2499
Davidt2169
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5speed SE View Post
thanks David! sounds like you found your twin at F&F! very cool! since you are from/in roscoe, do you ever hit up that little car show circuit down there? every thursday (late spring, summer, early fall) they meet at different cafe/restaurants around the area... some of the places are Hawk's View, Roscoe Plaza, Sophia's and i think they added a new place too... anyways, they are always kind of fun, a grab a burger, some fries, and check out some cool cars... i usually hit one or two a month... personally i like the Roscoe Plaza ones the best because they are usually the biggest...

Doug
I go to them whenever I have the time.
The Roscoe plaza one by the dollar general and dairy queen is the best one. More cars and better cars.
The one by Sophia isn't bad, kinda small.
I go to the Beloit cruise night/burnout pits every year. Love doing that, had my truck in it this year.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #2500
5speed SE
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
Yep we get some spam once in a while. Anywho Doug, are you a modding type guy or are you keeping the Focus simple? Even a K&N drop in filter would be a nice improvement, even though your current one has barely any miles on it yet lol
yes sir, i am definitely the modding type... i hope i don't get too shunned here but i am also a Dodge/Mopar guy... in March 2010 i was fortunate enough to find and purchase a new Plum Crazy Dodge Challenger R/T... when i bought the car, my intent was to keep everything factory stock... well, that didn't last as long as i thought it would... so far, i have added a Mopar CAI, a Petty R/T front strut tower brace, custom vinyl graphics, liquid metal flame airbrushed engine half covers, embroidered head rests, Corsa Extreme catback, and a Magnuson supercharger... the car is conservatively tuned to 460 RWHP and 471 TQ. if work goes well, i'm planning on a set of long tube headers, blue top transmission solenoids, and swapping the factory 3:06 rear end out with a 3:73... then turning up the heat to around 505 RWHP... then i think i'll be done with it... maybe?

as far as the Focus goes, i'm planning on keeping the performance stock... i would however like to add some custom Focus SE graphics to the lower half of the doors (similar to what the Ford Probes had (93-96 era) had one of them too for a brief period, a 93 Probe SE... i'm also thinking about a set of Focus door sill guards too... gotta get a new Ford license plate frame too... the Griffin Ford one it came with just isn't going to cut it... i'm sure though as time goes on my mod list will grow... once the mod bug bites, it's next to impossible to find a cure...

Bookmarks & Social Networks